Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 11-03-2018, 08:33 PM   #11
Lawrugby

Lawrugby is on a distinguished road
Can’t believe the low level of posts here. I was at Ohio Stadium then couldn’t find a place to watch the UC game in Columbus. Our defense pitched a shut out! Amazing what Fickle has done in a short period. If UC wins a decent bowl he will be sought after big time but hopefully will wait a couple years for his dream job.
Lawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:18 AM   #12
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Cats absolutely dominated Navy in every phase of the game. Don't think I have ever seen a team as well prepared for a game. Kudos to Players and Coaches.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:19 AM   #13
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Cats absolutely dominated Navy in every phase of the game. Don't think I have ever seen a team as well prepared for a game. Kudos to Players and Coaches.
Agreed. Probably our best full game on both sides of the ball. I'm glad they're starting to give that Freshman RB more touches because he's a much bigger difference maker then Warren and a nice change of pace back.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 10:17 AM   #14
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Was a terrific allround game. I knew that Fickell needed 3-4 years for a true evaluation, but I was nervous after no improvement last season at all. But man - he and his team have far exceeded expectations this season. They’ve raised the bar on expectations moving forward and that is amazing in year 2.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #15
Gocats

Gocats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Was a terrific allround game. I knew that Fickell needed 3-4 years for a true evaluation, but I was nervous after no improvement last season at all. But man - he and his team have far exceeded expectations this season. They’ve raised the bar on expectations moving forward and that is amazing in year 2.
Best defense they have ever had. Even better than Dantonio years.
Gocats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #16
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrugby View Post
Can’t believe the low level of posts here. I was at Ohio Stadium then couldn’t find a place to watch the UC game in Columbus. Our defense pitched a shut out! Amazing what Fickle has done in a short period. If UC wins a decent bowl he will be sought after big time but hopefully will wait a couple years for his dream job.
I can’t believe you are complaining about UC fans not posting and you were at Ohio Stadium.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:39 PM   #17
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
I can’t believe you are complaining about UC fans not posting and you were at Ohio Stadium.
Still laughing ! hey were back in the top 25. I can watch UC on espn u 5pm my time, wish I could be out there. Should be a great game this Saturday 7pm. GO UC!!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:44 PM   #18
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
It looks like Perry Young is out for the year due to an ACL injury suffered yesterday.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #19
Cartel

Cartel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrugby View Post
I can’t believe you were at Ohio stadium. #notarealucfan
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:47 AM   #20
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
It looks like Perry Young is out for the year due to an ACL injury suffered yesterday.
Been seeing the play that took him out floating around twitter. Very suspect.
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote