We're also due for a 40 minute dud...think this one could get ugly
Nice
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:30 AM   #12
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
I'm happy it's not some super early noon tip time. Winning there would be huge, but it's basically a freeroll game. Just hoping we play well but not all too concerned with outcome.
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:36 AM   #13
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ervins84 View Post
I'm happy it's not some super early noon tip time. Winning there would be huge, but it's basically a freeroll game. Just hoping we play well but not all too concerned with outcome.
If we start off slow again and then continue to get blown out in the second half I would be worried. We've been able to make some comebacks against some mediocre teams but our schedule has been pretty weak and forgiving so far this year.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:51 AM   #14
Gocats

Gocats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
what happen
Sprained is ankle in practice on Wednesday
Gocats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:37 AM   #15
NYCAT

NYCAT is on a distinguished road
For a guy with a sprained ankle, Eli showed some incredible "hops" at the end of the bench, during the Memphis game. He looked ready to play on Sunday!

Go Bearcats!
NYCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 03:17 PM   #16
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
NCAA released their top 16 teams, Houston is a 3 seed. This is going to be a huge game for us, we win tomorrow it could change the whole outlook of this season.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:26 PM   #17
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
NCAA released their top 16 teams, Houston is a 3 seed. This is going to be a huge game for us, we win tomorrow it could change the whole outlook of this season.
It’s a great opportunity. I think it’ll be hard to win there, but crazier things have happened. A win in Houston...man....seed line would improve greatly with a great chance to keep improving.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #18
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
It’s a great opportunity. I think it’ll be hard to win there, but crazier things have happened. A win in Houston...man....seed line would improve greatly with a great chance to keep improving.
Definitely not going to be easy, 40 minutes of focus is the only thing that’s gonna get us a win there. I do think it’s doable though.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:21 AM   #19
sirthought

sirthought is on a distinguished road
I have not paid close attention to Houston this season, but I know they've been pretty hot. Are they just the more complete team? I don't know.

We all know this Bearcats team has struggled to put it all together many times. But they also have really improved in some areas and have show some brilliant grit to take care of business when needed.

The Memphis game was just what they needed in some regards because it was unique to anything they've seen so far. And they scored and hung with them pretty well in the grand scheme.

I'd love to see Jennifer shoot the long ball the same way this game and hopefully his confidence is breaking out. We really need him to take charge at times. Williams has been quieter of late and I'm hoping no one is hitting a wall at the worst time.

But really the offensive aggression has been nice to see and the defense is showing some slight changes. We just have a lot of young players.
sirthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:34 AM   #20
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
This is a Logan Johnson game his rebounding and ability to defend should get him playing time
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote