Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 04-16-2019, 07:59 PM   #61
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
Most kids wouldn't go to college if parents didn't tell them or pay for it. Unless you was poor from horrible childhoods, parents was more involved than the kids. Also handlers have spent thousands on their kids careers. We haven't spent one dime. We get have opinions but the people who have paved way need shut up?
Yea, the dollars fans donate and pay for tickets entitles them for s voice. If people didn’t pay to watch then where would the players be?
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:03 PM   #62
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
Yea, the dollars fans donate and pay for tickets entitles them for s voice. If people didn’t pay to watch then where would the players be?
No kidding. A handler has spent “thousands” big freakin deal. That’s 1 year of tickets
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:36 PM   #63
Emperor Snapper

Emperor Snapper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
If he's got personal issues outside of basketball or issues with his teammates then he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

But if we are strictly talking about basketball and winning potential and playing time, which are usually the 2 big issues when it comes to basketball, UC is the best place for him or any potential big man grad transfer that can't go to one of the top programs.

Whatever he decides to do it should be a well thought out decision, not an emotional one made out of hurt feelings.
Well, good thing he has you looking out for him. Holy Moses, you are behaving like the absolute worst stereotype of the creepy sports fan. You know nothing about the man, and you feel qualified to know what's "best" for him.
Emperor Snapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:39 PM   #64
Emperor Snapper

Emperor Snapper is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Nysier Brooks, and none of these other players, sold their personal lives to you. I am stunned what a bunch of clueless dickheads some of you are being about this.
Emperor Snapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:44 PM   #65
Madman81
Elite Member

Madman81 is on a distinguished road
seems perfectly reasonable to me, from a basketball perspective, to suggest that the best answer might be not sitting a whole year before his senior year and sticking with the teammates he is close to.
Madman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:12 AM   #66
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
No kidding. A handler has spent “thousands” big freakin deal. That’s 1 year of tickets
You got floor seats?
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:00 AM   #67
cincycpaw
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
You got floor seats?
No. But my 2 tickets cost me $1600 I believe. Heck then add in parking and everything else, certain to have spent > $2000 this year at games.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:21 AM   #68
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Snapper View Post
Nysier Brooks, and none of these other players, sold their personal lives to you. I am stunned what a bunch of clueless dickheads some of you are being about this.
Not the point I was making. I’m just saying the players need fans as much as fans need players. So to completely discount fans is absurd. However just like everyone a player should do what’ they think best for him/her. All players come and go at some point.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:25 AM   #69
cincycpaw
Epic Member

Quote:
Not the point I was making. I’m just saying the players need fans as much as fans need players. So to completely discount fans is absurd. However just like everyone a player should do what’ they think best for him/her. All players come and go at some point.
It really is a bizarre comment. And this is a message board where people give their opinions.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:41 AM   #70
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Snapper View Post
Well, good thing he has you looking out for him. Holy Moses, you are behaving like the absolute worst stereotype of the creepy sports fan. You know nothing about the man, and you feel qualified to know what's "best" for him.

Because I think any player that plays Center and is a solid player will be a good fit with the roster UC has? That makes me a creepy sports fan?

Or was it the part about thinking through decisions and not making decisions just based on emotion?

Oh my I'm so terrible.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote