Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome?
UC wins by 6+ 10 21.28%
UC wins by 1-5 24 51.06%
Butler wins by 1-5 6 12.77%
Butler wins by 6+ 7 14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2016, 07:45 PM   #351
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
You must have been watching the game on your low def tv. It was pretty clear jj couldn't keep up. His quick feet don't make up for his bad timing trying to reach in then gets burnt the other way.
who scored on him??? i seen butler game plan was attack him when they could but nothing happened from it.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:45 PM   #352
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Cumberland very overrated recruit. Better watch out or Williams and Moore will pass him up next year. He has literally shown me nothing
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:46 PM   #353
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
That's because to Bulldog 23 is the new 25.
23 in college like you 35-40 in nba
Old 12-10-2016, 07:49 PM   #354
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
who scored on him??? i seen butler game plan was attack him when they could but nothing happened from it.
Look at the back door on quad. JJ got burnt quad slid over to stop the drive and got back doored. JJ caused that by not being able to stay in front of his man... Happens to him all the time
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:51 PM   #355
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
Cumberland very overrated recruit. Better watch out or Williams and Moore will pass him up next year. He has literally shown me nothing
mick hasnt put him in position not once this year to be successful. he wants playing time so he's not go force things to get yanked asap. him and jj without a doubt has highest basketball iq on team and fundamentals. if he played for butler he wouldve scored 20 on us today. he has skills nobody on team has. you wont never see him fumbling and bumbling. i like ball in his hand more running PnR with clark/washington
Old 12-10-2016, 07:52 PM   #356
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
He definitely doesn't look like a impact player right now but he has to find his niche. I trust the strength and conditioning coach to get him right. Even if he makes a jenifer type advancement next year he will be useful. But williams looks like he will make a impact from the jump. We will see
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:52 PM   #357
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
This place was so nice when Bulldog wasn't on here spouting mindless drivel all of the time.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:54 PM   #358
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
Look at the back door on quad. JJ got burnt quad slid over to stop the drive and got back doored. JJ caused that by not being able to stay in front of his man... Happens to him all the time
lmao i KNEW that was play you was go bring up. lol butler announcers even said JJ was all up on lewis before quad got caught watching ball. cant fault quad though it was something he never seen in practice. jj had bad game didnt do shit to help us win. that said go play with your gold fish on saturday night if u think jj played bad defense
Old 12-10-2016, 07:56 PM   #359
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
He definitely doesn't look like a impact player right now but he has to find his niche. I trust the strength and conditioning coach to get him right. Even if he makes a jenifer type advancement next year he will be useful. But williams looks like he will make a impact from the jump. We will see
I think it's hard for any scorer to find their niche in this offense... Unless you're an amazing three pt shooter. We recruit these guys like jaron, who averaged 28 ppg in hs, and all of a sudden they can't score. It's like that across the board
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:56 PM   #360
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
lmao i KNEW that was play you was go bring up. lol butler announcers even said JJ was all up on lewis before quad got caught watching ball. cant fault quad though it was something he never seen in practice. jj had bad game didnt do shit to help us win. that said go play with your gold fish on saturday night if u think jj played bad defense
That was quads fault. He was literally just standing there. Same with the buzzer beating 3 #30 hit in front of our bench. He is a huge liability on both ends of the court
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote