Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome?
UC wins by 6+ 10 21.28%
UC wins by 1-5 24 51.06%
Butler wins by 1-5 6 12.77%
Butler wins by 6+ 7 14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2016, 08:57 PM   #371
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
lmao mick said we not playing big east teams anytime soon(except X which he really dont want play) because of refs. refs was horrible but so was your offense and defense. learn to adjust and quit whining
Mick will never stop whining. It's in his family's DNA.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:28 PM   #372
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
This is exactly the kind of game we will continue to lose on the road until we start making a better percentage of 3 pt shots. Jacobs has to be the man- and KJ has to be able to hit wide open shots,I still don't know how we won at Iowa State.
rogerOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:12 PM   #373
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
its hard for me say you played well in loss. particularly my SR PG. You cant be 6'5 and get out played by 5'9 prune
Troy was 9/15 for 22pts. What part of that is getting outplayed? None of their guards had more than ten...
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:21 PM   #374
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
It's cool..10-2 going into conference play doesn't sound so bad
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:01 AM   #375
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
Troy was 9/15 for 22pts. What part of that is getting outplayed? None of their guards had more than ten...
Don't try to use logic and reason. Bulldog lives in a completely different reality then most other humans.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:09 AM   #376
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
Dude when game got tight their PG took over the game. The #1 responsibility of a PG is too win or lose. I judge PG off that and only that. When the game was on the line troy got took out for carrying call. He got his points big deal. Even he would tell you it means nothing in a loss.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:12 AM   #377
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
Don't try to use logic and reason. Bulldog lives in a completely different reality then most other humans.
Yeah I live in a coach reality world. If troy or Mick come out and say he played great I'll give u cool$100. Serious???. Do you EVER listen to mick talk? He himself said troy needs to learn PG get judged off wins or losses not how many points they score. That came out the coach himself mouth. Go write him and bohn.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:04 AM   #378
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Dude when game got tight their PG took over the game. The #1 responsibility of a PG is too win or lose. I judge PG off that and only that. When the game was on the line troy got took out for carrying call. He got his points big deal. Even he would tell you it means nothing in a loss.
The carry was in the first half.
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:15 AM   #379
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
The carry was in the first half.
Lol where are the real basketball guys at? Jacob, lt, nts, jason, chad what is this a prank? These guys are HORRIBLE
Old 12-11-2016, 09:06 AM   #380
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
My god dude you make up so much bullshit. You lie more then freaking Trump or Hillary. Troy turned the ball over with almost 14 minutes left in the game. The only reason we were ever even in this game was because of Troy. It is possible to have played a good game and still lose.
Their PG "took over the game"? In the last 8 minutes He scored 5 points from free throws because UC got desperate and had to start fouling and the refs sucked. He did literally nothing the whole rest of the age except get dogged by Caupain. Since when is the last few minutes of the game all that matters anyways? I guess Evans had a good game then because he did nothing all game until he hit 2 threes late. You must be the kind of person who praises a FG kicker who missed 2 FG and an extra point but hits the game winner.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote