Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 05-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #21
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
USC has yet to offer DB Pat Martin (6-0 192) of JL Mann but the Gamecocks are interested and he talked recently with recruiter Shawn Elliott. "He talked to me about the Spur position," Martin said. Elliott has been by his school. Martin said Clemson also is interested but his being patient because the Tigers say they're not taking many defensive backs this time. Martin is holding offers from Duke, Maryland, Minnesota, Arkansas, UCLA, Louisville, Cincinnati, Tennessee, LSU, Mississippi State and Oklahoma. Martin is not claiming a favorite but said the schools standing out the most with him right now are LSU, Tennessee, Louisville, Cincinnati and Arkansas. His only visits this spring were to USC and Clemson, and he will visit Alabama May 22nd. Martin said he's been nominated for the Army All American Game.

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=100592&page=3
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #22
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
From Tharinger (twitter):

Alabama swings by JL Mann HS (SC) to take a look at DB Pat Martin today
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:45 PM   #23
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
This dude is bigtime.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #24
swg
Epic Member

http://67.199.109.14/site/MMailbag4.htm

Quote:
Which 5 recruits do you think will have the biggest leap in the TR 250 during the summer? Which highly sought prospects will drop in the TR 250 this summer?
-Braveheart

Trending up:

Pat Martin (J.L. Mann, SC/S) - If he ran a 4.4 he'd be a 5 star player. He was all
everything this past year in South Carolina and is a coach on the field. Very
instinctive and quite honestly overlooked by some thus far in the cycle. He'll be
in our top 150 at the very least.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #25
swg
Epic Member

Wisconsin offered.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #26
swg
Epic Member

JL Mann (Greenville, SC) safety Pat Martin has seen his stock soar recently. As the top defensive back in the state of South Carolina and one of the top DBs in the nation, Martin has been terrorizing receivers and running backs, lighting up camps and combines, and raking in scholarship offers.

“I probably don’t remember them all, but these are the ones off the top of my head that I know: LSU, Tennessee, Duke, Maryland, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Wisconsin, Louisville, Oklahoma, UCLA. Those are the ones I can think of right now but I have like 5 more, I just cant think of them right now,” he says when asked who has offered. Georgia Tech and Oregon have also been showing a lot of interest of late, but there is one offer in particular that Martin is looking for.

www.tharinger.com
Old 05-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #27
swg
Epic Member

Camping at Bama this weekend.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #28
swg
Epic Member

jcshurburtt
South Carolina has offered safety Pat Martin (Greenville, SC/JL Mann) 28 minutes ago via TinyTwitter

Have to put them in the top five. He's been wanting Carolina to offer.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:34 AM   #29
swg
Epic Member

U_Recruit RT @Hopkins_Justin SC S Pat Martin: "I'm in love with Tennessee." Current team to beat for his services.
about 12 hours ago via Tweetie for Mac
Old 07-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #30
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
SC S Pat Martin tells TR that he's still all Tennessee and they are the favorite to land him.

Tharinger (twitter)
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote