Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 03-20-2017, 08:30 AM   #1
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
OT - Anyone know anything about Hot Tubs?

I purchased a house last year with an indoor(in a 3 season room) hot tub. I cant get ahold of the guy anymore as he didnt leave really any manual or anything for the hot tub. The control panel says leisure bay.

I used the hot tub 2 weeks ago and everything was normal. Tried to use it Saturday and the water was cold and it was a little low and the control panel said dr and then dy. I added a little bit of water and turned the heater on and it seemed like it was heating. But wasnt. I went back after 10 minutes and the same thing happened. then HH appeared. I tried pushing the jets button and the bottom jets would work but the side jets just hummed and nothing happened

Anyone know what I should do? or have any experience with hot tubs?
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:45 AM   #2
balldontlie

balldontlie is on a distinguished road
i'm assuming you've tried this (but some people might not think to): just googling "[make]/[model] instruction manual"? almost all big appliances and whatnot have .PDFs available online.
balldontlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:49 AM   #3
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by balldontlie View Post
i'm assuming you've tried this (but some people might not think to): just googling "[make]/[model] instruction manual"? almost all big appliances and whatnot have .PDFs available online.
I just did, found the manual. Just hoping someone has had a hot tub and knows a few tricks on things to do before calling watsons
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote