Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 04-23-2013, 08:48 AM   #21
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Any new word on this guy? Heard he was still on campus last night
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #22
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
The guy has really shown flashes he has the potential to be really good, I'd just love to bring someone in that already has low post fundamentals and at least the ideal of what a drop step is.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:48 AM   #23
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
Any new word on this guy?
No. But two new words on him:

Still thinking

mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #24
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Interesting prospective from another team's forum-http://odubleedblue.com/sidy-djitte-to-visit-cincinnati/

Sorry, link isn't lighting up, but it still works. In the article, it mentions that Sidy wants playing time. That is good for us, we have plenty of PT to offer at the 5 spot....
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #25
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I am tired of uncoordinated big men that are super tall.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #26
culverrd

culverrd is on a distinguished road
I love how EVERYONE acts like they have seen this kid play already and are assuming he cant play and is uncoordinated and has no post moves and all this crap especially giving out all this assumption from him being of African descent. You sound IGNORANT. The kid had a game he went for 30 pts and had 25 rebounds. He also in a Reebok showcase camp where he was playing good competition averaged a double double. So annoying when people are negative and down on someone when you have NEVER seen him play obviously the staff wouldn't be having him visit if he didn't have talent and last time I checked he had a scholarship at NC State a program on the up and up who had a recruiting class last year ranked #10 and a recruiting class this year at #14 your not an expert so stop being annoying and putting people down and pre judging.
culverrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #27
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by culverrd View Post
I love how EVERYONE acts like they have seen this kid play already and are assuming he cant play and is uncoordinated and has no post moves and all this crap especially giving out all this assumption from him being of African descent. You sound IGNORANT. The kid had a game he went for 30 pts and had 25 rebounds. He also in a Reebok showcase camp where he was playing good competition averaged a double double. So annoying when people are negative and down on someone when you have NEVER seen him play obviously the staff wouldn't be having him visit if he didn't have talent and last time I checked he had a scholarship at NC State a program on the up and up who had a recruiting class last year ranked #10 and a recruiting class this year at #14 your not an expert so stop being annoying and putting people down and pre judging.
Have you seen him play?
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #28
culverrd

culverrd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
Have you seen him play?
No but do you see me making comments not giving him a chance saying he wont pan out and being negative?
culverrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #29
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
Have you seen him play?
I have...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
I have...
how has he looked and do you see him coming to UC?
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote