Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 09-29-2017, 03:06 PM   #11
skylinecat

skylinecat is on a distinguished road
I subscribe to Bearcat Journal / 247. I've had an account at pretty much all the sites at different points and settled on it being far and away the best. I was worried when Tim retired, but they've added a few employees that have picked up the slack quite a bit and added a dimension they didn't have in the past.

I find that the actual discussion of the basketball team is best on this site, but the recruiting information / information on practices etc is pretty top notch on BCJ.
skylinecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:38 PM   #12
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I don't go to any other sites bc I'd feel weird doing that as a mod. I don't want to take any of their info/ideas/topics/etc. I do read the basketball game threads on 247 sometimes. But that's it. If I subscribed anywhere, it'd be 247/BCJ and it's not really close. I honestly wouldn't even entertain the idea of going anywhere else just bc I know that info is legit and Chad is ethical.
I feel the same way. I respect what Chad and his team do at BCJ. I almost joined over there this summer. I might at some point but, like you Jake, don't want any blurred lines as a mod on this site.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:23 PM   #13
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
I was a huge poster on this site before joining 247. But, I still enjoy coming here and reading and posting occasionally. There are good long time posters here that make it worth it. 247 is hands down the best for insider info. They have connections within and talk directly with players and recruits. Their football coverage this year has been ridiculously good. They added a guy named Shane who is killing it in information on the recruiting game. I was always a basketball first and mostly only guy but 247 has definitely changed that.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:38 AM   #14
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
I reiterate all positive notes regarding 247/BCJ. I joined during a deal they had this summer and it's worth the full price. It's helped me get more into UC football and I can't wait until basketball coverage starts increasing here shortly.
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote