Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 12-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #111
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64W View Post
Did I see that correctly that the Bolden kid went to Toledo? I thought UC had the inside on him.
Was going to ask about that. Their two biggest recruits in a while, Toledo landed Bolden and a four star Quarterback from Fl. He will be the star there.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:57 PM   #112
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Colerain LB Dan Bolden had 13 tackles, 2 INTs, a fumble recovery, a sack and one of those INTs was a pick 6 last night.
He would look better in a Bearcat uniform.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 07:06 AM   #113
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
Was going to ask about that. Their two biggest recruits in a while, Toledo landed Bolden and a four star Quarterback from Fl. He will be the star there.
From what I was told, Dan valued early playing time and was promised to get a shot as a freshman at Toledo. With the influx of young LB talent at UC, he would have had to wait until possibly his junior season. But I think he will be a star up there.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 08:57 AM   #114
M64W

M64W is on a distinguished road
Site is Boring

I am asking for your help. I like seeing info on recruiting--football & basketball---but this site is boring---nothing on it---can any of you steer me to a more suitable site? Cost? THX
M64W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 09:17 AM   #115
Z-Fly

Z-Fly is on a distinguished road
http://csnbbs.com/forum-404.html
Z-Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:39 AM   #116
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64W View Post
I am asking for your help. I like seeing info on recruiting--football & basketball---but this site is boring---nothing on it---can any of you steer me to a more suitable site? Cost? THX
Yeah sorry the football stuff isn't worth the time. It's clear that no one here cares so I'm not going to take the time to organize it, and no one else seems to want to either.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 01:55 PM   #117
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Yeah sorry the football stuff isn't worth the time. It's clear that no one here cares so I'm not going to take the time to organize it, and no one else seems to want to either.
I don't know that it's about not caring. I just know that I don't have the time to do it and if I am going to do it, I'm not going to do it half assed.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 02:00 PM   #118
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
I don't know that it's about not caring. I just know that I don't have the time to do it and if I am going to do it, I'm not going to do it half assed.
I made profiles for almost everyone we got in the 2018 class and there are barely any responses for any of them. By the end of the year, we could barely even generate any conversation at all in the game threads. I just felt like I was wasting my time. We get more action on the basketball side of things year round than we ever do in football. Hopefully that changes. But Tuberville really did a number on our fan base.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 03:00 PM   #119
M64W

M64W is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I made profiles for almost everyone we got in the 2018 class and there are barely any responses for any of them. By the end of the year, we could barely even generate any conversation at all in the game threads. I just felt like I was wasting my time. We get more action on the basketball side of things year round than we ever do in football. Hopefully that changes. But Tuberville really did a number on our fan base.
And the Cincinnati fan base claimed they were ready for the Big XII! If things go south, the fan base disappears. Really disappointing.
M64W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:36 PM   #120
cincyfan21

cincyfan21 is on a distinguished road
So... just a quick update. To my knowledge, there are two spots left in the 2018 class. There are a couple high profile guys still not committed in Chris Oats and Tavion Thomas (decommitted from Okla), but neither look too likely to land at Cincinnati per Shane Kinnee.

The main focus seems to be on locking down an OL and LB. Hopefully we can sign a couple diamonds in the rough and seal up an impressive 2018 class. I'm actually quite excited to see a young Bearcats team this year. Should be quite a few of Fickell's recruits on the field or at least fighting for starting jobs.
cincyfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote