Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Blogs, News, and More > Help, Feedback & Suggestions

Old 11-27-2019, 06:54 PM   #21
Lawrugby

Lawrugby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats92 View Post
You told me to come to your house like a 15 year old boy would say Hahahaha. This is ridiculous Justin shouldnít be banned everyone should toughen up. This site has lost enough people since Micks meltdown against Nevada. Justin makes the most ridiculous post and everyone laughs but that doesnít mean he should be banned.
Totally agree. The last thing anyone should be doing is banning people. It is all in good fun. basketball is first and foremost a game and those of us who comment on it are just gaming at best. No one here should take this seriously. One opinion is as good as the next some just happen to be proven as fact at some undeterred time.

Lawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:19 PM   #22
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
QUOTE=Bearcats92;202649]You told me to come to your house like a 15 year old boy would say Hahahaha. This is ridiculous Justin shouldnít be banned everyone should toughen up. This site has lost enough people since Micks meltdown against Nevada. Justin makes the most ridiculous post and everyone laughs but that doesnít mean he should be banned.[/QUOTE]

I donít do personal internet beefs. I never get personal. I donít attack people. I might attack their takes but thatís where it ends.

So yea, Iíd rather anyone that has a personal issue with me to send me a PM and we can go from there. Just rather make it really personal, not that internet bullying BS. There Is no stakes in that.

Funny thing.. I bet my takes have driven traffic and engagement on this site . This place was all but dead last season. We got people who are just casual readers jumping in who havenít posted In months

I have no idea when and where this got out of hand. But Iím ready to move on. I wonít change my opinion, but Iíll keep my emotions in check as I regret saying 2 things, everything else I backed up with facts or reason.

The thing is....Iím opinionated. I was opinionated when mick was here. Iím not going to walk on egg shells to not hurt peoples feelings. Yíall take my post more serious then I do. Iím literally befuddled that my opinions can get people so riled up.

Unprovoked, there isnít a thing in the world that would make me want to ban another user. Nothing. I mean some of you are the kinda people who call the cops when your neighbors are partying too loud or you see a fight in the streets. Thatís not me. I guess I over estimate the tolerance of other adults.

This is the nuttiest thing Iíve been apart on the internet
justinhub2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:24 PM   #23
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
I mean some of you are the kinda people who call the cops when your neighbors are partying too loud or you see a fight in the streets. That’s not me. I guess I over estimate the tolerance of other adults.

This is the nuttiest thing I’ve been apart on the internet
This is the ultimate irony when you consider you're not a mod, but then can choose to be a mod when it's convenient for yourself. And you, Mr. I don't call the cops, give infractions because you can't handle that I told you to leave the site and that you're pathetic.

As far as driving traffic... Congrats on following the skip bayless model. If that's your measure of success, by pissing off fans, hijacking each topic, and being insufferable across the board then well done.

Last edited by ervins84; 11-27-2019 at 09:28 PM.
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:27 PM   #24
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ervins84 View Post
This is the ultimate irony when you consider you're not a mod, but then can choose to be a mod when it's convenient for yourself. And you, Mr. I don't call the cops, give infractions because you can't handle that I told you to leave the site and that you're pathetic.

Lol youíre trying to provoke me. But I wonít bite

Pm me or drop it.
justinhub2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:19 AM   #25
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
If we ban him we won't be able to view all his bad takes or his almost unbelievable overreactions.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:03 PM   #26
TheRealMick

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
The dog in fight. I just want the old man who use to be around back. What was his name?
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:29 PM   #27
Quadri's #1 fan

Quadri's #1 fan is on a distinguished road
I disagree. I think it's best their is as many different view points as possible.
Quadri's #1 fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:47 AM   #28
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
The dog in fight. I just want the old man who use to be around back. What was his name?
theRalph
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote