Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 10-09-2014, 09:32 AM   #1
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
'15 NC PF Ebuka Izundu

Four-star Izundu moving up to 2015

Four-star power forward Ebuka Izundu is moving up to the class of 2015 according to National Recruiting Analyst Rick Lewis. The move has pushed one school to the forefront of his recruitment.

Charlotte is now considered the school to beat for the 6-10,210-pound Izundu at Charlotte (N.C.) Victory Christian Center School. Wake Forest was in strong contention for Izundu, but head coach Danny Manning is out of 2015 scholarships at this point.

Charlotte now has 100% of the predictions in Izundu's Crystal Ball.

A long athlete with a lot of upside, Izundu was one of the top performers at last weekend's NC Phenom 150 Camp. At the camp, he also listed offers from Clemson, Cincinnati, Virginia Tech and USC.

Izunbdu was ranked No. 75 in the 247Sports Composite for 2016.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Four-star-...-2015-31877038
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:40 PM   #2
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
With charlotte coach stepping down, ebuka has a chance to decommit and come to UC in 2015
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:43 PM   #3
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O90Re65z_lI
Old 03-27-2015, 07:19 PM   #4
TrillCosby

TrillCosby is on a distinguished road
I hope the staff puts the full court press on this young man. He could be a great player after a couple years in the program, possibly sooner.
TrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:40 PM   #5
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
With charlotte coach stepping down, ebuka has a chance to decommit and come to UC in 2015
Would like for it to happen, but have you seen anything on it? Haven't seen anything on Twitter or Charlotte's forum about him reconsidering his commitment at this point.
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:45 PM   #6
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcats5 View Post
Would like for it to happen, but have you seen anything on it? Haven't seen anything on Twitter or Charlotte's forum about him reconsidering his commitment at this point.
Saw it on 247 that UC was after him but it all hinges on him decommitting.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:32 PM   #7
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Saw it on 247 that UC was after him but it all hinges on him decommitting.
UC is not "after him". They recruited him before his commitment and I simply listed him as a name to watch when Majors was fired. Recruiting a signed player is tampering and not allowed. Stealing info from my board is irresponsible and can have a negative impact if done in your typical careless and uninformed manner...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:14 PM   #8
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
UC is not "after him". They recruited him before his commitment and I simply listed him as a name to watch when Majors was fired. Recruiting a signed player is tampering and not allowed. Stealing info from my board is irresponsible and can have a negative impact if done in your typical careless and uninformed manner...
Not stealing if it's not VIP you don't want people to read it then you better make everything VIP or don't be in the business you're in.

Last edited by Bearcatboy; 03-27-2015 at 09:20 PM.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:27 PM   #9
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not stealing if it's not VIP you don't want people to read it then you better make everything VIP or don't be in the business you're in.
Dealing with bottom feeding parasites is indeed an unfortunate part of the business. The mistake has been addressed, and I'll look to make sure you aren't a problem going forward...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:28 PM   #10
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
Dealing with bottom feeding parasites is indeed an unfortunate part of the business. The mistake has been addressed, and I'll look to make sure you aren't a problem going forward...
I'll be over tomorrow for the latest free update thanks