Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 02-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'11 FL SDE Anthony Chickillo (Offer)

Strongside Defensive End
Tampa, FL (Alonso)

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 226 lb
40: 4.8
Bench Reps: 19
Shuttle: 4.38
Vertical: 30 in
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Offered by UC, FL, FSU, UConn, ND, Tenn, Miami, OSU, and others.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
swg
Epic Member

We did pass rushing, and no one could block me there," Chickillo said. "The defensive line coach (assistant Clint Hurtt) told me they'd love to have me there."

Chickillo, who is 6-foot-3, 220 pounds, logged 80 tackles and was among the state's leaders with 9.5 sacks as a sophomore at Gaither. He transferred to Alonso in March.

Chickillo's father, Tony Chickillo (1978-82) and his grandfather, Nick Chickillo (1950-52), were both linemen for the Hurricanes.

Anthony also has an offer from FIU, and has received interest from Notre Dame and UCF. He also liked Georgia and Penn State.

Miami is clearly one of his favorites, but Anthony wants to see what other options arise throughout his junior season.

"I've been a fan (of the Hurricanes) my whole life," Chickillo said. "...I'm going to measure out my options and see what I get."

http://blogs.tampabay.com/preps/2009...chickillo.html
Old 02-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

Anthony Chickillo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anthony.jpg (3.3 KB, 19 views)
Old 02-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
swg
Epic Member

Been described as nasty...intense and active.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
swg
Epic Member

At FSU junior day on Sat, and wants to visit Nebraska.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #7
swg
Epic Member

His top 10 included OSU, ND, UNC and a bunch of schools from the south.

UC was not listed in his top 10.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
swg
Epic Member

LSU offered.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:47 AM   #9
swg
Epic Member

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5000331
Old 07-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
swg
Epic Member

http://elitescoutingservices.com/new...nds/#more-2294

Quote:
In part one of the defensive line story we covered defensive tackles. Today ESS will go over the defensive end position in Florida. Usually you will have a handful of quality defensive ends. This year there are more then just a few defensive ends which can make an impact in college. Aaron Lynch of Island Coast is one of the top players in the nation. Along with Lynch we will discuss prospects like Ricardo Williams, Curt Maggitt, Giorgio Newberry, Clary Burton, DJ Pettway, Bryant Dubose and Anthony Chickillo who all have big time offers. Each of these prospects has something different to offer a college coach. Below is a breakdown of each prospect.

#8 Anthony Chickillo-Alonso-6′3/225-Chickillo has been on the scene for two years now. He is a prospect that plays very well at the high school level. He does not have the elite physical skills that some of the other defensive ends have. He is not real quick off the line. He makes plays by out working the guy opposite him. He can be very productive in college.