Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2016, 05:00 AM   #31
HoosierCat
Elite Member

HoosierCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Why would UC have him listed at 6'4 if he was really 6'5???
That's exactly what I was thinking.
HoosierCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 07:29 AM   #32
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierCat View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Im thinking why would other men care so much? Length matter more than height anyway
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 07:38 AM   #33
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Im thinking why would other men care so much? Length matter more than height anyway
Dude, you post about height literally all the time. Get outta here.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:06 AM   #34
BearcatSpaniard513
Elite Member

BearcatSpaniard513 is on a distinguished road
Not sure how many of you saw his father's post that had the schedule for his visit. Pretty cool getting the inside scoop on how these visits go. Hopefully Mick offered him that scholarship yesterday. Let's hope for rain in Ann Arbor today
BearcatSpaniard513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 09:30 AM   #35
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Dude, you post about height literally all the time. Get outta here.
Im never about to reply to a post about height talking nothing basketball related. I want ever player on team inch or two taller. Lmao if I said troy was 6'1 the masses would come out in full force saying he's 6'8. Dudes looking up another man height off internet from 3yrs ago thinking they talking about something.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:03 AM   #36
BearcatSpaniard513
Elite Member

BearcatSpaniard513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Im never about to reply to a post about height talking nothing basketball related. I want ever player on team inch or two taller. Lmao if I said troy was 6'1 the masses would come out in full force saying he's 6'8. Dudes looking up another man height off internet from 3yrs ago thinking they talking about something.
Height is always relative in basketball, but not as important as you make it. Our guys are tough, long and in your face. Whether Troy is 6'5 or 6'4 does not matter. Whether our wing is 6'6 or 6'8 doesn't really matter.

Solly would provide some much needed size and could be in at the 4 at some points and 3 at others. Hope we land him!
BearcatSpaniard513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:26 AM   #37
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
so curry taller than troy? who what ******* man ask another man their height? stop lying trying be cool. dont know man ask somebody 6'3-6'5 how tall they is. not like he close to 7ft. so you a liar and he damn sure wouldnt told you "Im barely 6'4"
I've seen Troy walking around the Clifton area and I can assure you he is not 6'5. Why do you assume yourself to be the authority on player's height and ALWAYS say they are taller or shorter than listed?
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:27 AM   #38
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatSpaniard513 View Post
Cane Broome
Jarron Cumberland
Jacob Evans/Solly Stansbury
Gary Clark
Kyle Washington

Sweet baby Jesus where's the Final 4 next year? San Antonio?
Sad that he would have to sit but I am okay with waiting to see THIS lineup play. Still, need to land a guy for this coming season.
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:58 PM   #39
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat513 View Post
I've seen Troy walking around the Clifton area and I can assure you he is not 6'5. Why do you assume yourself to be the authority on player's height and ALWAYS say they are taller or shorter than listed?
Dude this about my 2or3 time out of over 100k post talking about height. Assuring me is coming with a height. How tall is he?
Old 06-09-2016, 12:59 PM   #40
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatSpaniard513 View Post
Height is always relative in basketball, but not as important as you make it. Our guys are tough, long and in your face. Whether Troy is 6'5 or 6'4 does not matter. Whether our wing is 6'6 or 6'8 doesn't really matter.

Solly would provide some much needed size and could be in at the 4 at some points and 3 at others. Hope we land him!
You're a liar stop talking to me.