Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 02-26-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Duke has offered.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #12
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Minnesota has offered.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #13
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
My house is less than a mile away from Westerville Central (the school/stadium is in the middle of a subdivision). I have been to a few games and have noted that UC has a sponsorship there. I always found that interesting. Wonder if there is a tie-in with the atheletic department there and UC? The school is relatively new and really only has had one athlete worthy of playing in a AQ conference up til now (K Ben Buchanan from a couple years ago who is now at OSU).

If there is a connection, maybe that can help.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:37 PM   #14
swg
Epic Member

It's a good move if they have marketing done within the NCAA guidelines.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #15
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
All I know is there is a banner up and I have heard the PA announcer mention UC. I agree it is a good move. UC needs all the help they can at getting interest from atheltes from the OCC conference.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #16
swg
Epic Member

Offered by Ohio.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #17
swg
Epic Member

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...6season%3d2010

Quote:
I would say that my favorites to this point are Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Notre Dame and then I don't really have a fifth one. I'd say that's my primary choices right now, until I actually go on visits to see what more places have to offer.

ND is the only favorite that hasn't offered. Vanett wil be at ND's Jr Day looking for that offer.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #18
swg
Epic Member

Arizona has offered.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #19
swg
Epic Member

Did not make ND junior day, although he did want to attend.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #20
swg
Epic Member

Per Bill Hodge's On The Trail
Ohio State Football Recruiting 2010 - ESPN

3/11 (So somewhat old info at this point)
Nick Vannett's leaders:

Quote:
I would say that my favorites to this point are Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Notre Dame and then I don't really have a fifth one. I'd say that's my primary choices right now, until I actually go on visits to see what more places have to offer.