Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #21
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
- RB Malcolm Crockett, who once had Rutgers as his leader, has named Michigan and Cincinnati as his top two. Michigan will get a visit this fall.

http://mgorecruit.blogspot.com/

Last edited by JasonS; 08-04-2010 at 10:52 PM.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #22
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
It'll be interesting to see if Michigan gets Dee Hart whether that pushes Crockett to us. You'd have to think one of these RBs would see the opportunity they have at UC.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #23
Mopper

Mopper is on a distinguished road
If Hart winds up at Michigan we would get crocket for sure. Most people think that Michigan is taking one back, for sure. They might take a second if its the right back, but they are probably keeping Crocket on the back burner unless their other options fall through.
Mopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #24
Racinejake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopper View Post
If Hart winds up at Michigan we would get crocket for sure. Most people think that Michigan is taking one back, for sure. They might take a second if its the right back, but they are probably keeping Crocket on the back burner unless their other options fall through.
Seems like they're doing the same thing with Rawls. I know that Rawls has some great issues, though, and they haven't officially offered him like they have with Crockett.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #25
Mopper

Mopper is on a distinguished road
It really seems like Rawls is going to have issues getting qualified where ever he winds up.
Mopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #26
Racinejake

Agree. I meant to say 'grade' issues instead of great issues.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #27
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
I have a hard time believing that Crockett would go to Michigan if Hart ends up there (which is better than 75% in my opinion). He is going to want to play and Michigan isn't going to use a two back system unless one of them is going to line up as a WR most of the time/motion out of the backfield into the slot a lot. I don't see it happening. Rich Rod didn't use two tailbacks at WVU. He used his QB as the second tailback and that is what he will do at Michigan with Denard Robinson who I think will be their starting QB this year over Forcier.

The big issue as it relates to Hart/Crockett is that Hart may not decide until later in the Fall. I know he is visiting Michigan officially in the fall and it may be the UCONN game (first game of the season). It would be nice if he makes his decision quickly so Crockett can move on his. As long as someone doesn't creep up from behind, I like UC's chances. If Michigan misses out on Hart, I put it at 50/50 between UC and UM.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:02 PM   #28
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Commits. Huge pickup and a huge need.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #29
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Commits. Huge pickup and a huge need.
Shew.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...6season%3d2011

Last edited by psax889906; 08-17-2010 at 11:34 PM.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #30
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
I have a hard time believing that Crockett would go to Michigan if Hart ends up there (which is better than 75% in my opinion). He is going to want to play and Michigan isn't going to use a two back system unless one of them is going to line up as a WR most of the time/motion out of the backfield into the slot a lot. I don't see it happening. Rich Rod didn't use two tailbacks at WVU. He used his QB as the second tailback and that is what he will do at Michigan with Denard Robinson who I think will be their starting QB this year over Forcier.

The big issue as it relates to Hart/Crockett is that Hart may not decide until later in the Fall. I know he is visiting Michigan officially in the fall and it may be the UCONN game (first game of the season). It would be nice if he makes his decision quickly so Crockett can move on his. As long as someone doesn't creep up from behind, I like UC's chances. If Michigan misses out on Hart, I put it at 50/50 between UC and UM.
Good call Jason
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote