Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cincinnati Pro Sports
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
'10 NFL Draft thread

*The Bengals are scouting Dez Bryant (Oklahoma State) and Golden Tate (Notre Dame) heavily with the hope one will fall into their lap at No. 21. Both have the speed, athleticism and playmaking ability to stretch the defense and get the offense into the end zone quickly.....
*The Redskins are targeting Cincinnati QB Tony Pike because of his big arm and mobility--traits favored by new coach Mike Shanahan.

http://1530homer.com/pages/lancesBlog.html
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Gilyard and Pike invited to NFL combine.
I didn't see any other Bearcats on the list (if there are, please post)

http://www.nflcombine.net/players/of...6f291t47037166
Old 02-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
swg
Epic Member

Former USC Safety Taylor Mays is seeing his stock fall after not looking so great while participating in Mobile.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
i'd love to see a draft with the 1st round pick being Jermaine Gresham and the 2nd round pick being Gilyard
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #5
BearcatAlum1
Elite Member

BearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura aboutBearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura about
What are the chances we deal the First Rounder and Third/Fifth Rounder to get Brandon Marshall? I love that move.

Also, OchoCinco is reporting that Terrell Owens will be a Bengal next year.

I think we take Dez Bryant if available, or trade down and take Golden Tate. Gilyard should not be taken in the First Round (at least not by us).
BearcatAlum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
swg
Epic Member

Id rather have Dez, then Tate. Gilyard won't be available to us in the 2nd round, as we need to focus on other areas.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatAlum1 View Post
Also, OchoCinco is reporting that Terrell Owens will be a Bengal next year.
Sign me up. Doubt this will happen, but ill all for it. Need to draft some youngins tho.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #8
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
I don't know if the Cincinnati media could handle both of them all season.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #9
swg
Epic Member

Ocho is getting old. The Bengals would be better served by drafting a top rated rookie, than have two top WR that would need replaced in the future.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
swg
Epic Member

BTW-since I posted on Pacman, I thought I'd give my two cents on this...

I believe rather strongly that the Bengals should start looking for a real backup QB. Preferably young, talented, and on the cheap. Palmer is still young for his position, but the current crop of backups they have give me pause.