Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome?
UC wins 20 60.61%
UCLA wins 13 39.39%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2017, 11:22 PM   #371
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
He kept trying to take Kyle out, took him out about 5/6 times in the second half and that wasn't working either. Then we were down and needed scoring
I dunno, cumberland made a nice pass to brooks off a pick and roll then Brooks comes out. I'm not saying brooks brings the offense but with tc evans jarron and clark you wouldn't need as much from him. But his d is alot better than kyle.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:22 PM   #372
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
4th year JR*
Yea i think he is already 23
Old 03-19-2017, 11:22 PM   #373
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
I agree. If he didn't habe typical big man syndrome and think he has to shoot every time he touches the ball. On d he just always seems out of position or fouls.
It's like he wants to force being the star instead of being patient. We have plenty of other solid players, he doesn't have to be a hero every time down the floor. Also want to see him add a little more arc to his shot. His line drives bring back bad memories of Shaq Thomas occasionally.
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:23 PM   #374
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Sucks for Washington tonight. But we wouldn't have won 30 games without him. He can improve on some things for sure, but I'm excited to have him back and have Brooks a year older.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:23 PM   #375
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberlycolonel View Post
Oh , I forgot Cronin's great reputation with freshman point guards
You obviously have no ide what you're talking about lol
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:23 PM   #376
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJack5 View Post
It's like he wants to force being the star instead of being patient. We have plenty of other solid players, he doesn't have to be a hero every time down the floor. Also want to see him add a little more arc to his shot. His line drives bring back bad memories of Shaq Thomas occasionally.
Totally agree.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:27 PM   #377
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sucks for Washington tonight. But we wouldn't have won 30 games without him. He can improve on some things for sure, but I'm excited to have him back and have Brooks a year older.
For sure. If only we could combine his offense with Brooks defense.
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:28 PM   #378
UClaw89

UClaw89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Amen here. The thing I love about Washington is that he represents the team very well. I believe it was Kellog who said tonight that he needs to attack more like he did at the end when he was desperate. Since he is a smart kid I think he will realize that and he will never loose that beautiful touch. Kudos to Cronin for getting him in here.
UClaw89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:28 PM   #379
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
I'm happy that Kevin Johnson got to go out with a memorable game. He always showed up in times you'd least expect. No one can ever say he didn't have the heart and passion you'd want in every player.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:30 PM   #380
A_O

A_O is on a distinguished road
Tough way to go out but a great season. I'm really excited to get to watch Gary Clark for one more year. I can't count the number of times watching him play this year where I turned to my wife and said, "I love watching Gary Clark play basketball!" He's either at 987 total pts or 998 pts (can't tell if they counted this game yet or not) so he'll join the 1,000 point club in the first week next year.

Next year is hopefully going to be even more fun than this year. Glad to see Troy's game against KState and Kevin get 11 straight for us against UCLA so those two could go out feeling positive about how they performed in the tourney.
A_O is offline   Reply With Quote