Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 04-12-2021, 03:41 PM   #151
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
Martin has a link to Teddy Allen, who is in the portal. He started at WVU a few years ago then went to Juco after sitting a year at Wichita St and played at Nebraska this year.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 03:46 PM   #152
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedziobs View Post
Martin has a link to Teddy Allen, who is in the portal. He started at WVU a few years ago then went to Juco after sitting a year at Wichita St and played at Nebraska this year.

That just gave me Chris McNeal vibes
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 03:53 PM   #153
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
That just gave me Chris McNeal vibes
Lol. Allen had eight 20 pt games this year though (including Creighton, Michigan, Michigan St, Indiana and Maryland). He put up 41 against Penn St.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:53 PM   #154
cincrulz11
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedziobs View Post
Lol. Allen had eight 20 pt games this year though (including Creighton, Michigan, Michigan St, Indiana and Maryland). He put up 41 against Penn St.
and the vibes are gone.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:56 PM   #155
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

No one should have to endure more than 10 minutes of Chris McNeal vibes.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:32 AM   #156
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
I wouldn’t mind McClung. Lol he was supposed be Bearcat
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 10:00 AM   #157
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Teddy Allen reminds me a lot of Zach Harvey. I'd worry about what kind of locker room presence he is.

Mac McClung will have his pick of any school in the nation with an open spot. I highly doubt we'd be on his radar if he does return for another season.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 03:29 PM   #158
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post
Teddy Allen reminds me a lot of Zach Harvey. I'd worry about what kind of locker room presence he is.

Mac McClung will have his pick of any school in the nation with an open spot. I highly doubt we'd be on his radar if he does return for another season.
He was basically lock for us out of high school. Was supposed be Mick 1st white boy. I believe he was from VA so so he might consider us
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 06:11 AM   #159
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
There's no smoke yet about incoming transfers from UNCG, but if I had to take my pick of players off their roster, here would be my top 3:

1) Isaiah Miller (5th year) - 6'0 PG:

2-time SoCon POY and DPOY who would be one of the best players in the AAC from day 1. Has entered the NBA draft and hired an agent, so the odds of getting him back in the college game may be low.

2) Mohammed Abdulsalam (4th year) - 6'9 F/C:

Strong/mobile back-to-the-basket player who led the team in rebounding last season despite playing just 19 min/game.

3) Hayden Koval (5th year) - 7'1 C:

Lanky big guy who played 3 years at Central Arkansas before joining UNCG last season. He led the team in WS/40 min while hitting 31% of his 3s, averaging 2.2 blocks/game, and only committing a ridiculous 10 turnovers on the season.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 07:13 AM   #160
cincrulz11
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post
There's no smoke yet about incoming transfers from UNCG, but if I had to take my pick of players off their roster, here would be my top 3:

1) Isaiah Miller (5th year) - 6'0 PG:

2-time SoCon POY and DPOY who would be one of the best players in the AAC from day 1. Has entered the NBA draft and hired an agent, so the odds of getting him back in the college game may be low.

2) Mohammed Abdulsalam (4th year) - 6'9 F/C:

Strong/mobile back-to-the-basket player who led the team in rebounding last season despite playing just 19 min/game.

3) Hayden Koval (5th year) - 7'1 C:

Lanky big guy who played 3 years at Central Arkansas before joining UNCG last season. He led the team in WS/40 min while hitting 31% of his 3s, averaging 2.2 blocks/game, and only committing a ridiculous 10 turnovers on the season.

I posted in the Wes thread, but I left Koval off cause I'm not sure of the rules. He transferred once, can he do it again for free?