Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 11-10-2021, 08:03 PM   #41
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
I was referring more to the claims that have been made about him (including by Wes) than to his actual performance over one game. I believe Chad has also said that he expects Newman to be our best defender (the guy you put on the other teams best player to shut him down).

If Newman improves, great. If not, Mason looked plenty able to take his minutes.
Mason had that insanely great block. BUT he was lost on defense a few times where he over helped and left his man wide open which just causes a mad scramble with the Defense. that Said Ill live with that with the way he shoots the ball, I love his fearlessness

I feel like with Shot blockers this good in the paint, I want our heads to rarely help and just stick to their man and pressure them and if they get beat, then they get to meet a 7 footer at the rim
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 11:30 AM   #42
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post
Bearcat Basketball is back.
In many ways I think this is very accurate. Wes is returning us to our brand intentionally and it's a beautiful thing.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 01:43 PM   #43
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Love see this line up

AJ
Mason
JD
Hensley
Vik
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote