Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 04-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #21
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Syracuse offered.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #22
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
He was at the Spring Game and UC has made serious ground up from the information I received.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #23
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
I definitely see him as a strong possiblity of becoming a Bearcat.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #24
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
From twitter:

Winton Woods junior LB Antonio Poole (6-1, 205) selected as a candidate for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl next January
MikeDyer 4/29/10
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:17 AM   #25
swg
Epic Member

http://aaronsukfootballblog.blogspot.com/

Last night I spoke with Antonio Poole (2011-LB) who is from Cincinnati, OH and plays at Winston Woods High School. Poole told me the recruiting process is “going pretty good.” When asked about offers, he told me he currently holds 19 offers from various programs.

Of the schools recruiting him, he mentioned Cincinnati, Kentucky, Purdue, Michigan State and LSU as schools recruiting him hard. He also said most of the Big 10 and a few SEC schools came to visit him last week. In particular, he named Tennessee, LSU, Vanderbilt, Kentucky and Notre Dame. Steve Brown is handling his recruitment for Kentucky.

Poole told me he is looking for a school where he “fits in the system” and “feels comfortable”. He will narrow his list of schools over the next two weeks. He plans to attend some camps this summer, but hasn’t finalized his schedule. He could commit before his senior season, but isn’t going to rush into a decision.

Currently Poole is listed at 6’2” and 210 lbs. Some schools are recruiting him to play outside linebacker while others are talking to him about playing safety. Clearly is one of the most coveted players in Ohio. Hopefully the Cats make the first cut.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #26
swg
Epic Member

@Chris_Pool LB Antonio Poole (Cincinnati, Ohio/Winton Woods) has several offers. He plans on camping at Ohio State, Kentucky and Cincinnati this summer
Old 06-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #27
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
So what's the deal with him, Brandon Mitchell and Steve Daniels. Are they all blood relatives or something? Will this help UC land them as a package deal?
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #28
swg
Epic Member

Package deals scare me. They rarely work out as planned. However, at the very least it does provide one more reason to consider UC.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #29
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
I am interested to see if he is going to wait a couple more weeks or if he is going to announce soon. He is a guy I feel we have a great chance at landing.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #30
swg
Epic Member

U_Recruit Ohio LB Antonio Poole was recently offered by Kansas and Wake Forest. Up to 20 offers, no leader.
5 minutes ago via Tweetie for Mac