Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 05-10-2019, 09:35 PM   #851
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCats329 View Post
"Come play for me--I've had top ten teams and made the tournament nine years in a row."

-- Mick Cronin

"Come play for me--I won the Horizon League twice."

-- John Brannen
We aren't sure the second line will work. We know the first line didn't work. Their recruiting classes of late sucked.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:46 PM   #852
TheRealUC
Elite Member

TheRealUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
So you talk shit about the conference then say winning all those games means something... mick is a joke. Have you looked at his assistant coaches at UCLA?
So you talk shit about winning 28 games a year but are stoked with 7 players on a roster, no coaching staff, and a mass exodus out of UC. You got the "joke" market cornered.
TheRealUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:53 PM   #853
UCats329

UCats329 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealUC View Post
So you talk shit about winning 28 games a year but are stoked with 7 players on a roster, no coaching staff, and a mass exodus out of UC. You got the "joke" market cornered.
👍👍👍
UCats329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:55 PM   #854
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealUC View Post
I don't get it? Since when is success measured by the # of players on the roster, the coaching staff, and the # of players that left a program? They could have all that and win a national championship and who would give a fu** about your stats? No one. They aren't relevant right now.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:07 PM   #855
UCats329

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
I don't get it? Since when is success measured by the # of players on the roster, the coaching staff, and the # of players that left a program? They could have all that and win a national championship and who would give a fu** about your stats? No one. They aren't relevant right now.
Except they aren't winning a national championship with all that, let alone going .500 in the AAC, so uhh yeah those "stats" are relevant?

Last edited by UCats329; 05-10-2019 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:24 PM   #856
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCats329 View Post
Except they aren't winning a national championship with all that, let alone going .500 in the AAC, so uhh yeah those "stats" are relevant?
First, the point went right over your head, and second, you have no idea what they'll do in the future. They weren't winning them with the "great" staff that they had in place and the full amount of scholarships on the previous roster.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:29 PM   #857
UCats329

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
First, the point went right over your head, and second, you have no idea what they'll do in the future. They weren't winning them with the "great" staff that they had in place and the full amount of scholarships on the previous roster.
First, you didn't actually make a point, you just spouted some inane, baseless nonsense about a team with 7 benchwarmers hypothetically being capable of winning a national championship.

Second, UC isn't likely to win a national championship again, EVER--certainly not in this college sports landscape--so why don't you reconnect with reality and just admit that you're a dumbass for ever thinking that trading Cronin, his 27+ wins a year, and the regular conference championships and annual tournament appearances for this dumpster fire was a good idea.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:40 PM   #858
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Jesus the only thing I hate more than this painful process are the insufferable mick ass kissers.

He left UC. He walked away on his own. Please go buy yourselves some Bruin blue and stay up late fantasizing about those 4 letters on the jersey just like our FORMER coach. Screw mick, he’s gone.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:12 PM   #859
Quadri's #1 fan

Quadri's #1 fan is on a distinguished road
This board is always good for a nice laugh.
Quadri's #1 fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:53 PM   #860
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Jesus the only thing I hate more than this painful process are the insufferable mick ass kissers.

He left UC. He walked away on his own. Please go buy yourselves some Bruin blue and stay up late fantasizing about those 4 letters on the jersey just like our FORMER coach. Screw mick, he’s gone.
Red and black are my colors. Next coach in...next player in. That’s about as simple as I can put it. I’m not falling for academic transfer BS. Just tell it like it is and skip the fluff.

Go Bearcats! Go Brannnen! And thanks to the players who bleed red and black!
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote