Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome?
UC wins by 6+ 10 21.28%
UC wins by 1-5 24 51.06%
Butler wins by 1-5 6 12.77%
Butler wins by 6+ 7 14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2016, 07:05 PM   #341
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
Clark might have been a stretch. But def Evans and washington
cane evans washington top 10 team. i doubt they either leave this year but next you go have 3 nba players on roster. no more of me having to watch this horrible guard play. we no longer for 1st time since DV, mick want have a puppet running PG.

Last edited by Bulldog01; 12-10-2016 at 07:10 PM.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:14 PM   #342
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
cane evans washington top 10 team. i doubt they either leave this year but next you go have 3 nba players on roster. no more of me having to watch this horrible guard play. we no longer for 1st time since DV, mick want have a puppet running PG.
I hate to even look that far ahead because we can definitely do some damage. But next year does look like it could be a special year. I can't wait to see Keith Williams. I think he will come in and perform like Evans did last year. And we will finally have a guard who can take his man off the dribble and open up the court with Broome. Jenifer will be better too
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:20 PM   #343
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
nah i seen the juice in JJ bounce that he was ready to do his razzle and dazzling out there. like past so called big games there wasnt any fumbling and bumbling from him today
JJ couldn't guard a wet paper bag tonight
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:23 PM   #344
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
JJ couldn't guard a wet paper bag tonight
lol you a lie. i didnt see jj get scored on not once. he has the quickest feet on defense and gets under his man beautifully. he would be a terror on d if mick played man 2 man. now troy nor kj couldnt guard that bag you talking about
Old 12-10-2016, 07:36 PM   #345
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
troy had his first ok game of year. big deal we lost. JJ couldve scored 50 and if other team pg has 25 and 12 in win im not saying jj played well. nothing against troy WATERHEAD. we lost nobody played well. for example, kj is horrible but we winning enough right now for him to continue to hide in starting 5. say we lose 3 of next 5 and kj continue to be kj. i without a doubt guarantee you that he would be first to bench. i really dont care about good or bad outside our potential professional players rest of team i just want them to do whatever it is to help win. right now our role players are losing hustle plays on year. cant win like that. dont get caught up in who played good or who played bad. focus on who does what it takes to win games for team.
Almost unintelligible...and More importantly...wrong. I was looking at who was helping the team. Troy and Gary. You can't admit they had a good game in a loss is just ridiculous. I don't care if it was their first good game or last.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:36 PM   #346
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lol you a lie. i didnt see jj get scored on not once. he has the quickest feet on defense and gets under his man beautifully. he would be a terror on d if mick played man 2 man. now troy nor kj couldnt guard that bag you talking about

You must have been watching the game on your low def tv. It was pretty clear jj couldn't keep up. His quick feet don't make up for his bad timing trying to reach in then gets burnt the other way.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:40 PM   #347
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
Almost unintelligible...and More importantly...wrong. I was looking at who was helping the team. Troy and Gary. You can't admit they had a good game in a loss is just ridiculous. I don't care if it was their first good game or last.
Kyle had zero rebounds and 5 fouls. He didn't have his best game. We didjn't get shit from the bench and Evans didn't start shooting until it was over.

Troy and Gary gave it all from the tip off.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:42 PM   #348
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
dude i just got back chill out with disrespect. aint u a mod??? had to flag u before u flag me some how have a good life
Old 12-10-2016, 07:43 PM   #349
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
lol I didn't realize he was that old.
That's because to Bulldog 23 is the new 25.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:44 PM   #350
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
evans played like trash again tonight
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote