Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #51
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post
2? 3? Hybrid 4? All on the table?
I believe that fits yes.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #52
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Joey Natale ‏@Coast2CoastHoop
2013 Team Final (PA) guard Davon Reed cut his list to Louisville, UConn, Cincy, Memphis, Xavier, Harvard, Miami & Wake Forest.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #53
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

UConn has offered.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #54
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

It would be great to see 2014's Jalen Lindsey and 2013's Davon Reed bottle up whatever it was that was flowing through their veins in Las Vegas. Both are talents, but sometimes have a tendency to fade. That wasn't the case in Vegas as each player was much more aggressive than usual. Lindsey could ultimately be a five-star prospect in the class of 2014 if his aggression and willingness to mix it up keeps matching his athleticism and overall skill. He was banging 3s, getting to the rim and finishing on the break. Reed is a formerly slender wing from New Jersey who has gotten much stronger, and he played with a borderline nasty physical edge in Vegas. He's got a Big East frame and game when he's competing like he was in Vegas and can do a little bit of everything from the wing.
http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1383801
Old 08-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #55
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Journal entry

What is up, fans?

It has been a long summer. The second half of my summer has been hectic, to say the least.

After Kevin Durant Skills Academy I followed by journeying to Las Vegas for Lebron James Skills Academy. That was such an exciting and humbling experience. I got to match up against the best competition in the country at every position. I did my thing while I was out there, really igniting my July.

The greatest part about Lebron camp was getting a once and a lifetime chance to watch the Olympic team practice in person. It was just so amazing to see so much talent on the floor at once and everyone playing so hard as if they wanted to prove the were the best on the court.

It really motivated me to try and bring that same approach to the court for the rest of the summer. Following Lebron Camp my tour continued to DC where I participated in Skills University.

This camp was the start to the live period where coaches could officially come and watch us play. There were tons of coaches from all over to come and watch the talent. The camp was another great opportunity and being able to play in front of the coaches just made it that much better.

Next up was possibly the biggest event of the whole summer; EYBL Nike Peach Jam. During Peach Jam our Team Final squad lost our opening two games. We pulled together and quickly turned the tide running through our next three games; but it would not be a strong enough effort make it out of pool play.

Upset with the underachievement we had to turn the reset button on and journey to Atlantic City for the AC Live tourney. This tourney was also filled with a great amount of talented teams and players and again we fell short in the quater-finals.

Although we didn’t win a much as I’m sure we all wanted to, it was a great two years playing with Team Final. I really developed and grew with some great teammates that I can now call my friends.

I’m so thankful to have been a part of every tournament, camp, etc. in all areas through out the country. Now with about a month left in the summer I plan on implementing everything I have learned this summer into my game and continuing to master my craft.

As far as my college process, I’m still figuring out as much as possible about each of my final schools. I will most likely be narrowing my list down again within the next few weeks.

Once I take my official visits to those select schools, I feel I will be more than comfortable enough to make a decision on where I want to attend school.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/08/01/d...og/#more-77580
Old 08-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #56
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Josh Paunil ‏@JoshPaunilNRS
'13 SG Davon Reed (@ClutchREED_25) is setting up official visits to Miami & Xavier. May also officially visit Wake Forest, UConn & Memphis.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #57
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Cut his list today to Miami, Wake Forest & Xavier.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #58
cliftonrhine

cliftonrhine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheids21 View Post
Cut his list today to Miami, Wake Forest & Xavier.
Hmmmm. Where is CliftonU?
cliftonrhine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #59
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftonrhine View Post
Looking at other players?
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #60
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftonrhine View Post
It was a shock we even made Reed's list of 8. It came out of nowhere that he included UC. Our staff hardly watched him all summer. UC's main focus is n bigs since we have two solid guards committed. We are most likely going to get a commit from 6"9' Chris Perry, who had a very nice summer, and are also in the running for Jermaine Lawrence, Dominic Woodson, and others. Not to mention we are in the final 7 for Josh Hart and the leader for DeShaun Morman (#125 player according to Rivals).

Don't worry about UC buddy...we are in great hands.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote