Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 02-27-2014, 05:40 PM   #21
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
That is a great seat. You will def enjoy. I sat in 208 row 6 for the UL game and had no complaints. It actually helped keep me from screaming not such nice things to the refs.
I sit in row 6 of the upper deck and it didn't keep me from yelling at the refs. I literally about had a breakdown when they let Louisville shoot free throws after SK's charge.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:48 PM   #22
BCM
Epic Member

BCM is an unknown quantity at this point
Oops, I'm 218. Looked close but drat!
BCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:50 PM   #23
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
If I go up there and yell out, "I want to meet BearcatNation" then I think I might be shaking alot of hands.
Hahaha. Probably true. Might help to say "hashtag" Bearcat Nation. Or if you see a tall dude in an old black #3 jersey you can be awkward and ask if I post to any online forums, and I'll say "Hell yeah!"

Thanks for the opinions on my seats though. They seem like they'll be great. I've always wanted to be in the front row of the uppers. I'm pumped for it and plan on taking a lot of pictures of SK balling his eyes out. I expect the longest applause he's ever received. A full minute straight, if not more. Just about the same for JJ.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:42 PM   #24
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Hahaha. Probably true. Might help to say "hashtag" Bearcat Nation. Or if you see a tall dude in an old black #3 jersey you can be awkward and ask if I post to any online forums, and I'll say "Hell yeah!"

Thanks for the opinions on my seats though. They seem like they'll be great. I've always wanted to be in the front row of the uppers. I'm pumped for it and plan on taking a lot of pictures of SK balling his eyes out. I expect the longest applause he's ever received. A full minute straight, if not more. Just about the same for JJ.
I want to wear my black SK jersey but Memphis is the ring of red game...I'm kind of torn.
Old 02-27-2014, 06:47 PM   #25
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
I want to wear my black SK jersey but Memphis is the ring of red game...I'm kind of torn.
Ahhhh crap. You're right; didn't even think of that. Might have to try and find my old red Maxiell jersey at the parents.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:10 PM   #26
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
I got my red Stokes (or Jihad!) jersey ready...
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:36 PM   #27
westsidecat
Banned

westsidecat is on a distinguished road
This game is going to be a war. You know Memphis wants to beat us on our court. No way the seniors want to lose the last home game, or lose three in a row. If UC can check Memphis guards in place I think the Cats can get the sweep. And Justin has to be a factor.

Should be a fun one to watch.
westsidecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:03 PM   #28
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Think we match up well with Memphis. If we guard them on perimeter and take care of the ball we'll win.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #29
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Think we match up well with Memphis. If we guard them on perimeter and take care of the ball we'll win.
I agree, I love playing teams who don't shoot the ball well. For whatever reason, I have a lot of confidence that UC beats Memphis. But they better start playing better and not give Memphis freebies.

What I find pretty interesting is that Mick has started the same 5 guys all year long. I think it's time to change things up. Give Caupain a start and let him get a feel for the game. It can't hurt at this point.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:07 PM   #30
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
I agree, I love playing teams who don't shoot the ball well. For whatever reason, I have a lot of confidence that UC beats Memphis. But they better start playing better and not give Memphis freebies.

What I find pretty interesting is that Mick has started the same 5 guys all year long. I think it's time to change things up. Give Caupain a start and let him get a feel for the game. It can't hurt at this point.
He's not going to tinker with the line up this late in the season, that just isn't how he's done things. Other than possibly starting Dave (since it is senior day), there aren't going to be any significant lineup changes or minute changes. The team forgot how they got to 24-5, if they bring back that mental focus they'll be fine. I will be shocked if they lose on senior night, especially being led by SK, Rubles and Jackson. Memphis is a front running team, if UC can slow them down (they are 61st in tempo, UC is 320) and build a lead...Memphis can be beaten and quite handily. On the other hand, they also can really turn a game in another direction once things start going well for them.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote