Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
SMU Part II

Thursday, March 3rd, 2022
7:00 PM
Moody Colliseum
ESPNU

The Bearcats end their 21-22 regular season tonight at SMU (20-7, 11-4 AAC, NET #50, KenPom #56) who are aiming to earn their first NCAA tournament bid since 2017.

Despite losing 2 of their last 4 games, the Mustangs are still undefeated at home this season with their most notable win coming against Houston 3 weeks ago.

The Mustangs could earn as high as the #2 seed in next week's AAC tournament, while the Bearcats must win tonight to secure the #7 seed and avoid a potential quarterfinal match-up with league champion Houston.

Despite beating SMU 9 consecutive times, including a 77-60 home victory in early January, the Bearcats are 7-point underdogs on the road tonight.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:17 PM   #2
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Wes Miller is a joke. Zero basketball iq and lets his team take terrible shot after terrible shot. Madsen doesn’t know what box out means and Saunders is a wasted possession waiting to happen.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:23 PM   #3
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
But Hensley had a cool dunk.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:51 PM   #4
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
There was a lot to applaud in that game and just as much to be frustrated about.

The season is as good as done now.

We play the loser of Saturday's ECU/Wichita game in the 8/9 game next week and then we get Houston in the quarterfinals.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 07:19 AM   #5
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
I actually thought the team played well. Vik needs to play more and more. Defensively he struggles, but he has touch that no one else has.

I thought they got screwed with officiating (luckily this game was irrelevant or I would have been livid)
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #6
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
How can you honestly tell the best high school kid from your own city since OJ Mayo he's not good enough for this dumpster fire roster?
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 01:13 PM   #7
TheRealMick
Elite Member

I actually called this from day one. Wes coaches straight AAU ball and likes to play all his players no matter what. Isaiah Miller got him to UC and I said if he wasn't coming with him this hire was failure. The man runs a dude that's not catch and shoot around like he Reggie Miller. No coach in America would run the sets Wes does for players.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:58 PM   #8
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
How can you honestly tell the best high school kid from your own city since OJ Mayo he's not good enough for this dumpster fire roster?
I know you are very high on PM, but he isn't even a top 100 recruit. Look at the other schools recruiting him, it's not like he is an unknown.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 10:11 PM   #9
TheRealMick
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
I know you are very high on PM, but he isn't even a top 100 recruit. Look at the other schools recruiting him, it's not like he is an unknown.
Idk care about ranking when I've seen player myself. Literally every D1 prospect in city has UC but the best prospect. I'll take him now over Madsen and MAW.