Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2014, 07:12 AM   #141
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
OK, he's gone let's talk about the game and stop with the personal stuff.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:18 AM   #142
TheRealUC
Elite Member

TheRealUC is on a distinguished road
Can't believe this BS chatter is taking center stage. "Fans" that would rather nitpick a coach than celebrate the team can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

On a side note, I was banned from a site that will not be mentioned (BCN ) years ago for combative language in SUPPORT of Mick...Now the haters are getting the boot, haha. Got to say though, the content and actual insight that most of the members of this board contribute has been a breath of fresh air. Glad to be here!

Tangent complete, now lets go dancing!

Last edited by TheRealUC; 03-07-2014 at 07:20 AM.
TheRealUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:28 AM   #143
BEARCAT-4-LIFE

BEARCAT-4-LIFE is on a distinguished road
Yes I was alittle mad about Big Dave last night but if it's true he didnt want to go in thats a different story didn't know that last night.

But what a game for the seniors and especially Rubles guy gets so much heat for his lack of scoring and traveling. Can you imagine if Rubles does half of what he did tonight and the old JJ came back to life and SK keeps it up, keep the turnovers down. Team could be scary in tournament play, guess we take care of business Saturday and we all become UCONN fans around 2.

GO BEARCATS!!!!
BEARCAT-4-LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #144
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
OK, he's gone let's talk about the game and stop with the personal stuff.
Another reason to be thankful for Big David. He rid us of The AmberlyColonel. THANKS DAVID!!!!!!

Sorry jeff couldn't resist. LOL
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:46 AM   #145
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
overlong ‏@DavidNyarsuk33 5h
Good win tonight fellas I appreciated the love from all our fans...One team # bearcatnation!!

overlong ‏@DavidNyarsuk33 3h
Are you going to miss me? I love y'all even I know I didn't put up a big number... Bearcat nation one love..

Man I'm feeling emotional right now. I'm gonna miss all my teammate and my bearcat family..

Class act. Kid has overcome so much adversity off the court. On the court may not have been the most productive player but gave 110% within his role. Greatest senior class in the Cronin era. Bittersweet to see them play their last game in 5/3rd. Feels so good to be where we are.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:54 AM   #146
Bearcat22
Elite Member

Bearcat22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post
overlong ‏@DavidNyarsuk33 5h
Good win tonight fellas I appreciated the love from all our fans...One team # bearcatnation!!

Are you going to miss me? I love y'all even I know I didn't put up a big number... Bearcat nation one love..

Man I'm feeling emotional right now. I'm gonna miss all my teammate and my bearcat family..

Class act. Kid has overcome so much adversity off the court. On the court may not have been the most productive player but gave 110% within his role. Greatest senior class in the Cronin era. Bittersweet to see them play their last game in 5/3rd. Feels so good to be where we are.
I agree. I don't think we'll ever fathom what he's overcome and has lived through. Besides his contribution on the court and in practice. I'm sure he's given his teammates a different perspective on life and the struggles people endure... all while staying impossibly upbeat and kind.
Bearcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:56 AM   #147
Bearcat22
Elite Member

Bearcat22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBearcat View Post
If there was ever a senior that deserved to hit some shots on senior night its Titus Rubles! 20 so far!
Couldn't agree more! I was thrilled for him.
Bearcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:01 AM   #148
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Great game last night. Was there with my 8 year old. The atmosphere was equal if not better than the UL game. The senior night festivities were very moving, especially seeing JJ and SK in tears as they walked to midcourt. SK will leave UC as my favorite player of all time, even eclipsing Kenyon. He more than anyone else helped bring the program out of the dark days, and back to its rightful place among the elite in college basketball. His impact on the program will be felt for years to come, as he is responsible for changing the culture around the program, and re-establishing the 'Bearcat way.' He should make all of us proud to be Bearcat fans, and his presence will be greatly missed next year.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:12 AM   #149
aronius

aronius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
Great game last night. Was there with my 8 year old. The atmosphere was equal if not better than the UL game. The senior night festivities were very moving, especially seeing JJ and SK in tears as they walked to midcourt. SK will leave UC as my favorite player of all time, even eclipsing Kenyon. He more than anyone else helped bring the program out of the dark days, and back to its rightful place among the elite in college basketball. His impact on the program will be felt for years to come, as he is responsible for changing the culture around the program, and re-establishing the 'Bearcat way.' He should make all of us proud to be Bearcat fans, and his presence will be greatly missed next year.
I also thought the senior ceremonies were very moving. SK is now my favorite player of all time as well, taking the reigns from Logan. What a career.
aronius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:21 AM   #150
crimedogg27

crimedogg27 is on a distinguished road
What an unbelievable game last night. The seniors put on an absolute show, one that will stick with me for a long time. It was so nice to see Titus have a monster game on the offensive end, his work on the defensive end is finally rewarded with a 24 pt. performance (in front of his mother no less, good for him).

SK is simply class personified and hope he has so much success moving forward. I sometimes question whether guys deserve the success they have, but with SK there is no questioning his desire, work ethic and commitment to this program. His name will be mentioned in the same sentence with the all-time greats here at UC.

JJ epitomizes what it means to be a Bearcat. Not always the prettiest, not always the most skilled, but he will outwork his opponent every time down the court. Such a stud on the defensive end and his improvement on offense is so impressive, from a walking turnover to a pretty skilled PF.

Roll Cats!
crimedogg27 is offline   Reply With Quote