Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cincinnati Pro Sports

Old 07-27-2015, 04:25 PM   #381
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
U read it at a blog Jesus Christ. Like I just posted go to Jayson Starks Twitter and the info I just posted isn't hard to find or confirm.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 04:26 PM   #382
Bcats

Bcats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
U read it at a blog Jesus Christ. Like I just posted go to Jayson Starks Twitter and the info I just posted isn't hard to find or confirm.
It's from ken rosenthal

I just read his whole Twitter and there is not one word about Jay Bruce on his Twitter at all
Bcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 04:26 PM   #383
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
You also posted the same exact information I did. Are you gonna add on to the conversation? Just curious.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:28 PM   #384
Bcats

Quote:
You also posted the same exact information I did. Are you gonna add on to the conversation? Just curious.
I'm just calling you out for making up rumors

Last edited by Bcats; 07-27-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:25 PM   #385
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcats View Post
It certainly would not be the first time.

The Reds just traded for 3 pitchers-two which they are projecting as starters, why would the Reds get another SP? Look at all the pitchers they have fighting for 5 spots next year, must be almost 10 guys. I doubt the Mets would offer Wheeler and if they did not a guarantee they would trade Bruce. It is looking more like he will not be traded now but rather in the offseason when 29 teams can bid on him. I like Conforto better if we were going to deal with the Mets.

As I reported on @FOXSports1 @AmericasPregame, #SFGiants have inquired to #Reds about Aroldis Chapman. No offers exchanged so far.

MLB Network former GMs discussed Bruce. Consensus was the Reds should hold him until the offseason unless they're overwhelmed with an offer.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:28 PM   #386
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcats View Post
Starting to think NTS has two accts. I just gave you all the sources and told you where to find other info. However the fact that either your too lazy to look where I told you to look or you just don't wanna be wrong. I'm not doing all the work for you.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:57 PM   #387
Bcats

Quote:
Starting to think NTS has two accts. I just gave you all the sources and told you where to find other info. However the fact that either your too lazy to look where I told you to look or you just don't wanna be wrong. I'm not doing all the work for you.
Nowhere does it say Bruce is the Mets number one target or is Bruce for wheeler trade active they said it was discussed and never gain traction.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:45 PM   #388
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

America's Pregame ‏@AmericasPregame 12m12 minutes ago

“The guy I’m watching is Mike Leake. The #BlueJays and #Dodgers both have interest in him.” — @jonmorosi

Steve Gilbert ‏@SteveGilbertMLB 2m2 minutes ago

#Dbacks GM Dave Stewart confirms @JeffPassan report that he checked in with #Reds about Aroldis Chapman. "I'm going to go down that...(more)
7 retweets 1 favorite

"...path and see where it takes us." #Dbacks Stewart said he did not know whether it was likely or unlikely that something would get done.
8 retweets 1 favorite

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; 07-28-2015 at 04:48 PM.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:05 PM   #389
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
Saw that this morning. Zimmer was speculated to be the guy since he has been shut down for a period of time this season already. Saw it could have been Bubba Starling as well since he just came off the DL.
It was Bubba Starling that failed his physical. He hit for the cycle tonight.

Red Reporter ‏@redreporter · 10m10 minutes ago
So if he was the one who failed his #Reds physical… RT @robneyer: Bubba Starling hit for the cycle tonight. #baseball
Old 07-29-2015, 08:07 PM   #390
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
"The Mets have discussed injured starter Zack Wheeler in trade talks with more than one team, although it remains unlikely that they will actually deal him, Andy Martino and Kristie Ackert of the New York Daily News report. One team with whom the Mets reportedly discussed Wheeler was the Reds, although there do not appear to be any active trade talks between the two clubs."

Now let's use our big boy brains here. They have discussed Zach Wheeler with the Reds and have heavily scouted Jay Bruce because he is their top target for corner OF offense. Hmm yeaaaa so about ur response. Lol. Kids these days.

Mark Sheldon retweeted

Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo · 4m4 minutes ago
Multiple reports have the #Mets sending Zack Wheeler and Wilmer Flores to Milwaukee in a trade for Carlos Gomez.