Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2021, 11:53 AM   #1
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
2021-22 Roster

An extremely weird year. A lot of speculation about how many open spots we will have for recruits. The short answer is a lot. Hopefully it's not too many more than that. Damn near the entire roster has been speculated about.

Some almost sure outs...

Williams
Harvey
Rap

Reason to think...

Vogt
Dou
Gabe (and if Gabe maybe Mason)
DD
Tari
Davenport (because apparently one guy heard something)

Leaving us with the no speculation heard so far crowd...

Mikey
MAW
Lakhin

The max is 9 here with no transfers leaving 4 spots (actually 5 if Vogt doesn't count against). Seems like Dou leaving rumors could make some sense. Who knows on the opt outs Gabe and DD but seems DD likely to come back. I would hope Gabe seeing his twin getting some good run will bring him back.

Tari has questionable body language at times and shows a lot of frustration but I hope he sees the potential at the 4. Listening to JD I would count him in.

Hoping to see at least this

Lakhin
Tari
Davenport
Gabe
Mason
MAW
DD
Mikey

Over-Under at 8 roster spots filled give or take 2?
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote