Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #111
BearcatNation54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 237
BearcatNation54 is on a distinguished road
It makes me nervous that he visited us first. He will have the other campuses and programs newer in his head when he makes his decision.

BearcatNation54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:36 PM   #112
#BearcatNation
Epic Member
 
#BearcatNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,120
#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatNation54 View Post
It makes me nervous that he visited us first. He will have the other campuses and programs newer in his head when he makes his decision.
Yeah, I was hoping he'd visit us and just commit, but I knew that was unlikely. Guessing after OK State he visits USC, and picks from one of the three.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #113
jacobkdoyle
Senior Moderator
 
jacobkdoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17,011
jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Yeah, I was hoping he'd visit us and just commit, but I knew that was unlikely. Guessing after OK State he visits USC, and picks from one of the three.
He had an unofficial to USC a few weeks ago...not sure if that means he'll use an official there or not. Wasn't Gonzaga in there as well?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:43 PM   #114
handwaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 268
handwaver is on a distinguished road
California boy, played high school basketball in California, already committed to a California team - I don't hold out too much hope, although the fact that he's visiting teams outside if Cal is good. Ending up at USC isn't.
handwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:48 PM   #115
JackBauer151
Epic Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 2,008
JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Quote:
Originally Posted by handwaver View Post
California boy, played high school basketball in California, already committed to a California team - I don't hold out too much hope, although the fact that he's visiting teams outside if Cal is good. Ending up at USC isn't.
He is actually from Louisiana but your point is still valid. If I had a guess I think he stays out west. Lets just see if he actually takes all 5 visits.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:38 AM   #116
Bearcatboy
Epic Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Amelia, Ohio
Posts: 2,108
Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Looks like Oklahoma State has another scolly open.
Maybe for Stewart?

Kamari Murphy has received his release from Oklahoma State.

Per Kline
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:32 AM   #117
jacobkdoyle
Senior Moderator
 
jacobkdoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17,011
jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Did he make his scheduled visit to OKlahoma State this weekend?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #118
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst
 
the_one_32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: colerain
Posts: 1,061
the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
I keep hearing west coast from people on this forum. Yes he is from the west coast however did we ever stop to think he wants to play elsewhere. Look almost every recruit wants to play in front of family but sometimes they want to see other parts of the country and get away from the pressures of home.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:00 AM   #119
BearcatNation54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 237
BearcatNation54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I keep hearing west coast from people on this forum. Yes he is from the west coast however did we ever stop to think he wants to play elsewhere. Look almost every recruit wants to play in front of family but sometimes they want to see other parts of the country and get away from the pressures of home.
So he is leaning towards staying out west? Are we still in play?
BearcatNation54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:19 AM   #120
bearcat18
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 845
bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I keep hearing west coast from people on this forum. Yes he is from the west coast however did we ever stop to think he wants to play elsewhere. Look almost every recruit wants to play in front of family but sometimes they want to see other parts of the country and get away from the pressures of home.
He is actually from Louisiana and went out west to play high school ball. His mom currently lives in Dallas also so not sure how much of his family is out west anyway.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., - All material on this Cincinnati Bearcat discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting.