Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2017 Recruiting Profiles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2017, 08:21 PM   #31
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown Bearcat View Post
From everything I read this guy might be most under rated recruit in country even tho most have him in the 100-150 range nationally. Sounds like he's gonna be the most pure 3 pt shooter Cronin has ever coached. I'm telling ya don't count this kid out he's likely to be a special type of scorer for us.

Seems like Cronin has found a niche in recruiting underrated guys in the 75-150 range nationally. Clark and Evans come to mind and I think Keith Williams will be another. Next years class is extremely underrated by the pundits and I think it's a perfect class for what we need going forward
Not a pure shooter by any stretch. Does have the ability to shoot in the 35-37% range if he can focus on taking good shots. Much more of a 3 level scorer with plus athleticism and should develop into a very solid wing defender in time...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote