Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2016, 02:14 PM   #41
CrakkerBarrellsX
Banned

CrakkerBarrellsX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
IF UC gets into the B12, recruiting should naturally get a bump being in a P5. Along with that is a much higher budget for amenities and assistants.
Kids know B12 football, in basketball it makes zero differences. Personally for basketball alone I'll rather dominate aac before I throw my eggs in B12 basket. We already middle or end.of pack in most sports in aac no need to keep.tumbling backeards.
CrakkerBarrellsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:53 PM   #42
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrakkerBarrellsX View Post
You got to spend $$$ to get $$$. The more you win the fatter your envelope $$$ go be. Not telling him how to spend. Just giving him an investment tip.
Gotta say Bulldog is right on! Same thing for the chicken in the egg. Do you build the arena first does that bring the fans? I say it would have been WAY WAY WAY cheaper to pay assistants more and get the top assistants. Once you start recruiting at a higher level you start winning at a higher level the arena will fill up even if it's the same arena. Just ask LT. He is also right on.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:01 PM   #43
ZCat
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
Thanks for the info. Sounds to me like we should have never let him go. If you're going to spend that many million dollars on an arena you better find a few hundred thousand dollars for the Top Flight recruiting assistant coach
buy all our assistants really nice watches. Be Cutting Edge. Everyone will know that you're the coach that takes care of his assistants. Quarterbacks do this all the time. They take care of their lineman. Maybe you don't have the same salaries them but you could do it on your own scale. Like me buying lunch for the people that help me at work. Show appreciation. Or bring in breakfast. It happens in all walks of life at your own level. I really think Cronin would get his money back and more
Old 09-02-2016, 08:05 PM   #44
ZCat
Elite Member

Some some of these things certainly may already be happening and I'm just not aware
Old 09-03-2016, 11:32 AM   #45
CrakkerBarrellsX
Banned

CrakkerBarrellsX is on a distinguished road
Just do something basic and free for starters. Like getting involved on social media. Show recruits moms on snapchat yourself helping your daughter with homework or any ordinary things. You dont need a jet anymore with social media.
CrakkerBarrellsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:47 PM   #46
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
@jerrymeyer247
Georgia Tech (HC), Cincinnati, LSU & Virginia watching 2018 top 50 prospect today. https://t.co/DLk8iea123
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 08:35 PM   #47
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
This may be very good news for UC.

@Corey_Albertson
Took a couple years, but Under Armour AAU has finally entered Ohio through @coachq7 and his new program - @C2KElite. Give them a follow.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:37 AM   #48
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
This may be very good news for UC.

@Corey_Albertson
Took a couple years, but Under Armour AAU has finally entered Ohio through @coachq7 and his new program - @C2KElite. Give them a follow.
God I hope so...
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 01:14 PM   #49
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
@PrepHoopsMI
Cincinnati was at Belleville earlier today to see 2018 duo Gabe Brown (6'6 SF) & Davion Williams (6'2 CG) @_Going_Pro_ @on_the_com_up_

http://247sports.com/Player/Gabe-Brown-46035596

http://247sports.com/Player/Davion-Williams-86107
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:35 PM   #50
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 11m11 minutes ago
Cincinnati head coach Mick Cronin watching Nassir Little http://247sports.com/Player/Nassir-Little-86026 … and Ronaldo Segu http://247sports.com/Player/Ronaldo-Segu-86145 … per travel coach.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote