Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 05-16-2010, 06:06 AM   #11
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Taller and stronger, Caldwell looks much more impressive this spring than he did at the end of last summer. He still has that dangerous stroke from deep, but he is now attacking the basket with much more explosiveness and authority. On the defensive end, he has also been impressive this spring, coming up with a lot of steals by getting out in the passing lanes.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1084841
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #12
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Long term prospects look great for Caldwell as a 6-foot-6 shooting guard. He has always been a sharp shooter, but at this event he has impressed with his rebounding.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1101444
Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #13
cincinnati insanity

cincinnati insanity is on a distinguished road
kentavious caldwell

I really believe that this kid is a top 5 player and would be even a bigger get than Lace was. He can really stroke it and is athletic enough to take it to the rim. Unlike just athletic kids that slash alot and have to find there stroke in college so they can be great scorers at the collegiate level this kid can strait stroke the ball and is working on slashing he has coaches drooling over him. If theres any kid in the 2011 class that i want it is him.
cincinnati insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

He has a minimum of 13 offers as of now. Great shooter.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #15
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Very, very long shot with this kid.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:58 PM   #16
cincinnati insanity

cincinnati insanity is on a distinguished road
kentavious Caldwell

Gave verbal commit to Georgia, Man i would of loved to sign this kid!!! I never thought we were any where near his favorites but i still think he is a top 5 player in his class easy!!
cincinnati insanity is offline   Reply With Quote