Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2019, 06:43 PM   #161
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
He may need to play next yr if they don't land a backup big in the grad transfer pool...
Correct pf grad transfer and center grad transfer, I’d bet my 1994 power rangers lunch box on it.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 07:17 PM   #162
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Guess, my belief is brannen wants diarra to transfer, nothing other than a gut feeling and I hope he does, good kid but not a good b-ball player best of luck to him though hopefully he proves me wrong.
I agree, I don’t think brannen would care at all if diarra left. Kind of like Trevor. If brannen thought he was good, he would be playing. Having said that, I think Diarra will leave. If he does, that leaves Keith as the only mick guy left.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 07:36 PM   #163
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
I agree, I don’t think brannen would care at all if diarra left. Kind of like Trevor. If brannen thought he was good, he would be playing. Having said that, I think Diarra will leave. If he does, that leaves Keith as the only mick guy left.
Crazy 2 think micks players are almost already all gone after this year
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 07:42 PM   #164
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
The thing is Diarra should stick around all next season and get better.

Then because of his redshirt year, he can grad transfer

Last edited by justinhub2003; 12-19-2019 at 07:47 PM.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 07:53 PM   #165
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Crazy 2 think micks players are almost already all gone after this year
It is. They went quick.
Old 12-19-2019, 08:35 PM   #166
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And some people think Keith is starting to play well enough to be in the draft conversation
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 09:59 PM   #167
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Keith needs more killer instinct tho. With Jarron gone next year he could really shine
Old 12-20-2019, 06:11 AM   #168
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
And some people think Keith is starting to play well enough to be in the draft conversation
I like the way he is playing but I don’t think he is ready for the nba. That’s a different animal. He needs to work on his ball handling and shooting. In my opinion.
Old 12-20-2019, 07:12 AM   #169
Loser Mentality

Loser Mentality is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I like the way he is playing but I don’t think he is ready for the nba. That’s a different animal. He needs to work on his ball handling and shooting. In my opinion.

I disagree. Keith has an NBA body, and instincts. Ball handling needs some work, at this point Keith has more of an up side than Jacob Evans did his Jr year. If he continues to avg. 13+ points a game, and continues to play defense the way he does, he will easily be a 2nd Rd draft pick in the upcoming draft. He has all the NBA intangibles, and he's shown he can adapt to 2 offensive systems. In my book he's slightly ahead of Jarron in terms of making it to the NBA.
Loser Mentality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:14 AM   #170
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser Mentality View Post
I disagree. Keith has an NBA body, and instincts. Ball handling needs some work, at this point Keith has more of an up side than Jacob Evans did his Jr year. If he continues to avg. 13+ points a game, and continues to play defense the way he does, he will easily be a 2nd Rd draft pick in the upcoming draft. He has all the NBA intangibles, and he's shown he can adapt to 2 offensive systems. In my book he's slightly ahead of Jarron in terms of making it to the NBA.
Jacob was drafted because he was a 3 & D guy at the nba level. He was a 40% shooter for most of his career.

But Keith has a lot of work today in the shooting area. He might want to shoot more