Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
'15 KY PG James Bolden

Northern Kentucky kid that is an absolute stud. Would love to see the cats go after him.

JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Steve Jones of the Courier Journal is reporting that Holmes' sophomore guard James Bolden unofficially visited Xavier that past Saturday.

As first reported by The Road to Rupp's Hayley Schletker, Xavier head coach Chris Mack watched Bolden score 27 in a win over Covington Catholic and must have liked what he saw.

Jones spoke to the undefeated Bulldogs head coach Jason Booher about Bolden's play so far this season.
“He is a very athletic, scoring point guard who will only get better as his body fills out and gets stronger,” wrote Booher, who formerly coached 2010 Mr. Basketball winner Elisha Justice as Shelby Valley. “He handles the ball extremely well and is starting to get discovered by (NCAA) D1 coaches since this is his first year of starting varsity for us. Beetle is going to be another special point guard. Like Elisha was but very athletic and quick.”

James Bolden is another example of the young talent that is helping lead their team on The Road to Rupp.

http://www.theroadtorupp.com/2013/01...ts-xavier.html
Old 01-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Cincinnati watched him last week.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #4
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
It's nice to see a highlight reel that isn't focused on dunks and three pointers. That kid is pretty amazing. I hope Mick gets on him quick and sticks with him.

One of the more impressive PG highlight reels I've ever seen. Kid is quick and can score and pass in various ways. Quick release too.
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplebanon View Post
It's nice to see a highlight reel that isn't focused on dunks and three pointers. That kid is pretty amazing. I hope Mick gets on him quick and sticks with him.

One of the more impressive PG highlight reels I've ever seen. Kid is quick and can score and pass in various ways. Quick release too.
Big key to future teams is finding a PG. Can't see Ge lawn being the guy to lead us to the final four. He isn't even close.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
C I N C Y

C I N C Y is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Big key to future teams is finding a PG. Can't see Ge lawn being the guy to lead us to the final four. He isn't even close.
Agree. Caupain is your point guard of the future. Next year they will start Ge Lawn and Caupain will be the back up. I would love to see JD 111 play some point as he has better handle that Guyn but just needs to settle down. KJ is a two guard but can handle the ball. Troy is the pure point according to Mick on his radio show last month. Would be nice to get another guy for 2014 or 2015. Can never have to many point guards.
C I N C Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by C I N C Y View Post
Agree. Caupain is your point guard of the future. Next year they will start Ge Lawn and Caupain will be the back up. I would love to see JD 111 play some point as he has better handle that Guyn but just needs to settle down. KJ is a two guard but can handle the ball. Troy is the pure point according to Mick on his radio show last month. Would be nice to get another guy for 2014 or 2015. Can never have to many point guards.
UC had the two-headed PG situation with Satterfield and Logan years ago. Nothing wrong with 2 PG's on the court if they both possess scoring ability too.
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #8
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Ryan Roberts ‏@Ryan_Ky0203
Sophomore @jamesbolden3 had 25 pts and atleast 5 rbs, 5 ast tonight in the 88-66 win over Beechwood.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
JackBauer151
Epic Member

james bolden ‏@jamesbolden3
Bout to go to this UC game #Recruiting
Old 02-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Chad Brendel ‏@chbrendel
RT @Ryan_Ky0203 Mick Cronin coming to Holmes-Newcath game tonight to see Soph PG James Bolden. Larry Davis already in the stands.