Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-07-2020, 09:16 PM   #101
eagle

eagle is on a distinguished road
JFC, nice win! I'm sorry I said anything wrong JC, forgive me.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:17 PM   #102
Bearcats92

Bearcats92 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
Last 9:20 or the stupid 3 and then missed last shot?
Overall I thought he played great. He had a bad turnover and that last three he took was bad but overall I loved his performance
Bearcats92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:17 PM   #103
Lawrugby

Lawrugby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
Last 9:20 or the stupid 3 and then missed last shot?
Cland put that shot up that rolled beautifully off the rim and drew the whole defense to him. Beautiful.
Lawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:19 PM   #104
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
It's a win, I'll take it however we can get it. Would sure be nice to see this team play well for a whole game or even a whole half. Maybe we are saving it all up for the NCAA tournament.

Kind of fitting that Scott wins it with an offensive rebound. He never quits and never gives up.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:20 PM   #105
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats92 View Post
Overall I thought he played great. He had a bad turnover and that last three he took was bad but overall I loved his performance
I'm just messing- He did play pretty well tonight. But his game winning scoring has been terrible this year.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:21 PM   #106
Lawrugby

Will Diara ever get a start? Jaevin should also start with Jarron at point. Our tourney hopes are alive! Frankly we should be a lock now with a very good possibility to win the American. Great game but I am starting to have doubts about Brannen.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:22 PM   #107
skyblade
Epic Member

Jarron had 7 rebounds. It's a stat that stands out because despite his injury, he was in there fighting for every ball. Even limited by the injury and making some mistakes, he scored 20 points and grabbed 7 boards.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:26 PM   #108
skyblade
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrugby View Post
Will Diara ever get a start? Jaevin should also start with Jarron at point. Our tourney hopes are alive! Frankly we should be a lock now with a very good possibility to win the American. Great game but I am starting to have doubts about Brannen.
Diarra played in crunch time and I think also played more minutes than Vogt. Temple being smaller was a good match up for Vogt and Diarra needed to get some rest anyway. I am probably the biggest Diarra fan on this board and I don't really have a problem with how Brannen played Vogt/Diarra tonight.

Well that's not entirely true. I think Brannen needs to quit with the silly 1-3-1 when Diarra is in. It has worked in one game out of like 10 tries.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:35 PM   #109
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
Diarra played in crunch time and I think also played more minutes than Vogt. Temple being smaller was a good match up for Vogt and Diarra needed to get some rest anyway. I am probably the biggest Diarra fan on this board and I don't really have a problem with how Brannen played Vogt/Diarra tonight.

Well that's not entirely true. I think Brannen needs to quit with the silly 1-3-1 when Diarra is in. It has worked in one game out of like 10 tries.
The 1-3-1 is terrible , the corner is always wide open
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:41 PM   #110
Lawrugby

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post

Fair enough. I still think starring MAW so many games has probably hurt Jaevin’s potential to be the lights out three point shooter this team craves so badly. Also I don’t think it has helped Jarron to spend so many minutes off ball.