Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 04-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #21
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Frankly, I've always liked Shane Rector if Mick is still looking to add in '13 and he decides to vacate his Rutgers commit.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #22
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop
RT @JucoRecruiting: JUCO guard Desmond Lee has committed to NC State.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #23
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Not a surprise they were one of his three finalist. With the team turning over, he'll get some instant p.t..
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #24
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
Frankly, I've always liked Shane Rector if Mick is still looking to add in '13 and he decides to vacate his Rutgers commit.
I heard somewhere that there is a rule that if you transfer to a school in conference you have to wait two years, which is why no one ever transfers in conference. Not sure if that was a Big East rule or NCAA rule. I heard it on TV watching a game, it wasn't water cooler talk so I think it could be credible.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #25
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
I heard somewhere that there is a rule that if you transfer to a school in conference you have to wait two years, which is why no one ever transfers in conference. Not sure if that was a Big East rule or NCAA rule. I heard it on TV watching a game, it wasn't water cooler talk so I think it could be credible.
Rutgers isn't in the Big East anymore so that wouldn't matter.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote