Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 09-03-2018, 12:19 PM   #1
HExus

HExus is on a distinguished road
Recording games

I meant to record the UCLA game on my TV card, but ended up going out with my mom to watch and forgot.

Just gauging interest. Who would be interested in viewing games after the fact if I put in the time to record and upload them.
HExus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
sure, I would likely watch some!
Thanks
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:08 AM   #3
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HExus View Post
I meant to record the UCLA game on my TV card, but ended up going out with my mom to watch and forgot.

Just gauging interest. Who would be interested in viewing games after the fact if I put in the time to record and upload them.
That would be an awesome benefit if you would choose to put in the work!! Thanks for offering
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:45 PM   #4
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
As someone who didn't get to see the UCLA game due to being out of town I would fully welcome this idea. Unfortunately I won't get to see the UCLA game but in the future this could be an awesome idea!
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #5
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
As someone who didn't get to see the UCLA game due to being out of town I would fully welcome this idea. Unfortunately I won't get to see the UCLA game but in the future this could be an awesome idea!
Not sure how long ESPN shows replays of their games on espn3, but it might still be on there
david aka the TYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:51 PM   #6
XgradforUC

XgradforUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
Not sure how long ESPN shows replays of their games on espn3, but it might still be on there
It’s on ESPMU right now...started at 1 pm. I’ve been recording it. Warren is getting real close to scoring the clinching TD. It’s now 4th and goal there’s 12 men on defense. Take out the FG team and send in the TD makers! Go Cats!
XgradforUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:15 PM   #7
HExus

HExus is on a distinguished road
Sorry about the delay....

My grandfather passed on Sunday the 9th, and we just buried him on the 15th. Hes been in the hospital sick since August 21st.

Its been a rough few weeks needless to day, and recording games hasn't been high on my priority list, but I hope to get going on that soon.
HExus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
My grandfather passed on Sunday the 9th, and we just buried him on the 15th. Hes been in the hospital sick since August 21st.

Its been a rough few weeks needless to day, and recording games hasn't been high on my priority list, but I hope to get going on that soon.
Sorry for your loss.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:44 AM   #9
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
So sorry for your loss. May God have mercy on them.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 08:53 AM   #10
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:

If you could video the SMU game that would great ! thank you.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote