cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
our guys are already on vacation
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 02:42 PM   #22
Uclawrugby

Uclawrugby is on a distinguished road
If our starters are playing this badly why not put LoJo in?
Uclawrugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 02:46 PM   #23
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Just awful. Too lazy to do anything but shoot 3s
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:02 PM   #24
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
I got home around 3 and purposely didn't watch the 2nd half because I thought I'd be able to watch a full replay at 4 on Watch ESPN. It's an hour later and no replay to be seen but from what I'm reading this was a forgettable performance not worth watching.

Good to see Brooks keep up his good form in the box score and for Cumberland to hit shots from deep at a strong rate.

Onto AAC play in 2019.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:10 PM   #25
waterhead
Senior Moderator

In a game we didn't need to take 30 threes we took 30 threes. Cumberland didn't attempt a 2 point shot. Keith didn't either. Jenifer took 9 threes...several out of rhythm. Moore took 8 and it looked like he was over thinking many of them. I know they gave us the three but we should have waited for those towards the end of clock.

Oh well. Cronin can use the game to teach I guess. That seemed to be the plan the way he let them play.
Old 12-22-2018, 04:14 PM   #26
waterhead
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post
I got home around 3 and purposely didn't watch the 2nd half because I thought I'd be able to watch a full replay at 4 on Watch ESPN. It's an hour later and no replay to be seen but from what I'm reading this was a forgettable performance not worth watching.

Good to see Brooks keep up his good form in the box score and for Cumberland to hit shots from deep at a strong rate.

Onto AAC play in 2019.
It is not worth the watch. The subs came in early in the first half and played really well and gave us a nice lead. We should have just kept them in. Diarra played well in the first and didn't see much action after...maybe related to defense IDK. Logan had 7 rebounds in the first. Fredericks came in with two early steals. Moore popped a couple 3's.
Old 12-22-2018, 04:16 PM   #27
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
It is not worth the watch. The subs came in early in the first half and played really well and gave us a nice lead. We should have just kept them in. Diarra played well in the first and didn't see much action after...maybe related to defense IDK. Logan had 7 rebounds in the first. Fredericks came in with two early steals. Moore popped a couple 3's.

Logan Johnson not playing in the second half was just really dumb.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:19 PM   #28
waterhead
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
It is obvious Cronin prefers to get Moore and Fredericks going and not so much Johnson and Diarra based on the minutes. I assume he feels that is who is going to be needed later on. I really feel like they all could have played 20 minutes and we would have won by more than we did. The starters were not into it...other than Brooks
Old 12-22-2018, 04:22 PM   #29
waterhead
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Logan Johnson not playing in the second half was just really dumb.
I agree. This was a game Jenifer could have played 20 minutes not 29. His role has been solidified. Between Johnson and Broome we should have put them in more...although Broome couldn't hit his shots again and made 2-3 mistakes. So maybe go with Johnson
Old 12-22-2018, 06:15 PM   #30
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
if you want to watch this awful game you gotta watch it at foxsportsgo. the replay is up there.

don't waste your time though.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote