Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #21
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Was going to say that the last I heard UC was still interested. I don't know how interested he is in UC though. I worry that his listing UC in the top 5 is more sentimental than anything else since he is from Cincy. I hope I am wrong and I would love to see him in a UC uniform.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #22
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
Was going to say that the last I heard UC was still interested. I don't know how interested he is in UC though. I worry that his listing UC in the top 5 is more sentimental than anything else since he is from Cincy. I hope I am wrong and I would love to see him in a UC uniform.
Don't get me wrong he is a good player, but he is being way overrated because Ohio doesn't have much skill position talent. Not a huge loss if he goes elsewhere (he will go wherever Washington goes anyways)
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #23
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Don't get me wrong he is a good player, but he is being way overrated because Ohio doesn't have much skill position talent. Not a huge loss if he goes elsewhere (he will go wherever Washington goes anyways)
Maybe so but it is always important to keep the top talent in your city at home. If Butch can find a way to keep Adolphus and Dwayne in Cincinnati, that sets a good precedent moving forward.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:15 AM   #24
thebeast

thebeast is on a distinguished road
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/20...ing-finalists/

Considering us, oregon and ohio state. I have no clue about our chances but I am glad to see us in his final 3.
thebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #25
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
I read a tweet last night from CBS that Chip Kelly was going to be the Tampa Bay Bucs coach and was hopeful Dwayne might decommit from Oregon and become a Bearcat. Then I heard this morning on Mike and Mike that Kelly had turned down Tampa Bay.
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #26
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Still shows some instability with Chip. I would use this as amo to talk to Dwayne for sure.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote