Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2018, 09:33 PM   #1
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Assistant Coaches

Assistant coaches.
I am hoping J Hub or someone can comment.

What are the strengths and weaknesses of the coaches? Can we get anybody better? Especially for recruiting?

I don’t want anyone to lose their jobs. But what can we do. We need to shift somewhere. We’re not going to magically get in another conference. We’re not going to change head coach, at least for the next couple of years. We already got a new arena. How else can you shake something up? Get an offensive assistant coach. Better recruiter or recruiters. Or change your philosophy.

We let the excellent recruiter, Stubblefield or whatever his name was, the assistant coach go to Oregon I think it was. I know that’s a P5 school. But I would’ve rather overpaid for assistant coach then spent 90 million or whatever on an arena. Wouldn’t you rather get recruits. If an assistant coach really means that much then we need to gobout and get one and pay for one.

Maybe if I have time later this week I will look up the salaries of the assistant coaches. I’m curious how far below they are compared to other schools. I know Our head coach is not under paid.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote