Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2016, 11:17 AM   #31
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Who is in your outfield. I got Harper,Upton and don't have a third yet. Need a real your up and comer. I'm in a keeper league. Was thinking about condor to of the mets
I got Springer, Nelson Cruz and Adam Jones as my starters. Hanley Ramirez on the bench. Also a keeper league...it probably won't surprise you, but I don't draft for keepers. I intend to win now and I'll figure out next year later. I did get Yu Darvish in round 17 though, so he is a good kerper option if healthy.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:21 AM   #32
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I got Springer, Nelson Cruz and Adam Jones as my starters. Hanley Ramirez on the bench. Also a keeper league...it probably won't surprise you, but I don't draft for keepers. I intend to win now and I'll figure out next year later. I did get Yu Darvish in round 17 though, so he is a good kerper option if healthy.
should be good value if he's healthy. Wish we did ours like you all in one day. We do ours over about 5 days. That is why I have been sitting on the computer and commenting on Mick's situation for the last 3 days.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:34 AM   #33
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
should be good value if he's healthy. Wish we did ours like you all in one day. We do ours over about 5 days. That is why I have been sitting on the computer and commenting on Mick's situation for the last 3 days.
Lol. We get the whole league together on this Friday every year and throw the NCAA games on with some cold ones. I had 4th pick and took Donaldson. Then got Rizzo. I never take pitchers early but they slipped this year and I got Price, Hamels and Gray as my base. Dice rolls on Darvish, Corbin and Maeda.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 12:06 PM   #34
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Give Mick a call and tell him. He's the one who threw that in...
Actually, to be fair, Bill brought it up and Mick added his two cents.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 02:57 PM   #35
HarryBosch

HarryBosch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsladder@aol.com View Post
Impossible. He took 2 steps. Can't do that and get a shot off in .08

What burns my scrotum is that more than a step and a half is a travel, the clock should never even been an issue.
HarryBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 03:36 PM   #36
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
If I had to guess the officials along with everyone else thought the game was over. In their wildest dreams they never thought that the shot would go in. We stopped playing and they stopped officiating. If I had to guess Ollie was heading for the locker room.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 06:28 PM   #37
PakMan

PakMan is on a distinguished road
It was an incredible shot. I'm glad it counted...someone makes a shot like that and its that close, you gotta reward the shot.

We still shoulda won the game.
PakMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 11:22 PM   #38
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Are we seriously still talking about the UConn game? GET OVER IT!
Lol. Some of us still think about the Lou Banks XU game in about 1989. Plus WVU, Mike's Simon,McNamara, etc. UCONN was just like yesterday.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote