Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #501
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
Hearing that @mainestory will take a visit to St. John's in the next week or 2 and then decide. Sounds like Cincinnati or St. John's.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #502
Lobot

Lobot will become famous soon enough
The Feb 3 date for announcing is off. He's going to visit SJU first and it's looking like 60/70% chance of SJU right now. Have to admit I've heard nothing about handlers ,$, anything with this kid. If we lose him it was legit.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #503
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobot View Post
The Feb 3 date for announcing is off. He's going to visit SJU first and it's looking like 60/70% chance of SJU right now. Have to admit I've heard nothing about handlers ,$, anything with this kid. If we lose him it was legit.
The SJU fans are the complete opposite right now. Their one forum has been going on and on claiming the handler is pushing Lawrence to UC and that money is involved. Kind of funny to see them claiming that stuff considering the situation last year. I agree that if Lawrence chooses SJU that it should be viewed as legitimate. Doesn't feel like last year to me either in that regard.
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #504
Lobot

Lobot will become famous soon enough
That's just Hilarious.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #505
Crimedogg25

Crimedogg25 is on a distinguished road
I have a strange feeling UC is actually going to land this kid and I have no idea why. Call me an eternal optimist.
Crimedogg25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #506
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimedogg25 View Post
I have a strange feeling UC is actually going to land this kid and I have no idea why. Call me an eternal optimist.
Certainly not out of the realm of possibility, predicting where a kid will go to school is not easy to read.
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:56 AM   #507
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
It would be sweet if Jermaine said, "Fuk the St. John's visit, I am going to South Orange to watch my team kick Seton Hall's as$!" Deuces.
This
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:11 AM   #508
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobot View Post
He could certainly land at SJU but I think your percentage is way high. Especially the top end.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #509
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
He could certainly land at SJU but I think your percentage is way high. Especially the top end.
I think your right Jeff. Trying to look at this rationally. I really think UNLV is a long shot. Savino has lots of ties in NJ and has been recruiting Jermaine for quite awhile. Obviously he has done a good job or we wouldn't have gotten this much consideration. Jermaine is very familiar what SJ's has to offer. He has visited us and UNLV. Being local to SJ's as mentioned he is more than familiar with them. From everything I've read he sounds like a kid much more mature then to drag this on for the attention. In my mind he has enough information to make his decision. I think he has committed to SJ's that he will visit and will honor that commitment. If the decision was SJ'S he could announce right now. I think he is a UC lean and is giving his hometown team one last shot to make their pitch. I especially think this considering the local pressure he most be getting to go there. The second thought I have is he is waiting to see how the season is developing so he can have as much time to see who he may be playing with next year and who may be leaving early. All of which will effect playing time and practice competition. He certainly has enough info to decide. My perdition is UC is leading and we end up with Jermaine.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #510
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
.@mainestory went for 19 pts, 7 rebs, 8assts, 3 blks today as @popejohnbball won their 1st County game. Considering #stjbb, Cincy & UNLV
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote