Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 12-23-2016, 03:02 PM   #11
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Some other random sports ones:

Pregame.com First Preview. Daily talk with a Vegas slant. They also have "Dream Pods" that come out once a week for College Football and NFL. I don't use it to make my picks but there's just good info and conversation and things to consider about each game.

Make Me Smarter Football with Nick Wright and Michael Lombardi: Nick Wright can be kind of annoying but this podcast is once per week and under a half hour. Basically picks 3 topics that the mainstream media is getting wrong about the NFL.

Russillo & Kanell: They have a best of podcast that is usually about 40 minutes.

Pro Football Focus: They have several podcasts that are good, including a college football one.

Behind the Bets: Not the best. Fallica and Stanford Steve said they might veer into College Hoops. Would be good for the convo but I don't typically like their angles for betting.

Even Money: Ross Tucker and Steve Fezzik do NFL picks against the spread. Steve Fezzik is on the NFL Dream Pod and is on Pregame.com First Preview I think twice per week.

College Draft and First Draft: College Draft is Ross Tucker and Fran something. It's college football prospects. It's OK. First Draft with Mel Kiper and McShay is way better but it comes out less often.

College Football Live does a podcast.

The Starters are fun NBA stuff. Gets a little old but is OK if you're in the mood.

Championship Drive College Football is ESPN. I like it most of the time.

SEC aOn CBS is SEC football and also does national picks and stuff. Kind of just a fun podcast, I don't think these guys make very sharp picks.

Phil Steele is college football picks.

Locked On has a daily podcast for every NBA and NFL team. Depends on the hosts if it's any good or not. James Rapien does the Bengals one.

One OT non-sports one I like is In Our Time. They pick a theme/person/event from throughout civilized history to dig into.

Last edited by jacobkdoyle; 12-23-2016 at 03:08 PM.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:04 PM   #12
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
http://700wlw.iheart.com/media/podca...how-UCcoaches/

^I think this is very underrated. It's the Coach Cronin radio show without commercials and it's usually up the next day
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #13
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
I'm mostly a Barstool guy for podcasts. KFC Radio, Podfathers, Pardon My Take...
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:30 PM   #14
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
I'm mostly a Barstool guy for podcasts. KFC Radio, Podfathers, Pardon My Take...
Pardon my take is where it's at, listen to it on my drive to work.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #15
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Pardon my take is where it's at, listen to it on my drive to work.
If you have kids, Podfathers is a must listen. Has me cracking up every week...
Old 12-23-2016, 04:57 PM   #16
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
The last few months I've been commuting around 10 am and have started listening to Dan Lebatard on ESPN Radio. It is hysterical. I've started listening to that podcast when I drive all the time now.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:02 PM   #17
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
The last few months I've been commuting around 10 am and have started listening to Dan Lebatard on ESPN Radio. It is hysterical. I've started listening to that podcast when I drive all the time now.
By far the best show on sports talk radio. Not even close...
Old 12-23-2016, 05:18 PM   #18
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Chad and NTS are agreeing on something!! It must be the Christmas spirit in the air. I like it. 😁
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:12 PM   #19
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Chad and NTS are agreeing on something!! It must be the Christmas spirit in the air. I like it. 😁
LOL! Merry Christmas guys!
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:18 PM   #20
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
This is about to get even weirder because we agree. YOU GET THE SHOW!!! Thank little baby Jesus for the Dan LeBatard show and Stugotz too. Listen to them everyday in the truck and their local hour podcast on my way home. The shipping container filled with frightened refugees is the single best production crew going and Stugotz is a national treasure.

Side Note: What if Gronk was black?
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote