Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2015, 04:35 PM   #21
ccmbearcat

ccmbearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
I hope Shaq proves me wrong but in 4 yrs his improvement is minimal, I believe the only way for Shaq to improve is to add weight/muscle and get more physical. He shys away from contact on both ends of the court.
They have been trying to get more weight on him since he got here. That's probably a lost cause.
ccmbearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #22
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
there is no doubt shaq showed improvement in the second half of this season on both ends of the court, and i expect those improvement to continue into the off season and i think we will see a very confident shaq next season
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #23
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shaq needs go for dunk every time.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:58 PM   #24
Bulldog01
Banned

He'll average 10 easily next year also if brings FT up to 75%
Old 03-23-2015, 05:08 PM   #25
TrillCosby

TrillCosby is on a distinguished road
The best thing for Shaq and the team will be pushing the tempo on offense. Shaq excels in transition and this team usually needs all the easy buckets they can get. I'm hoping Jenifer adjusts to this level quickly because he's always looking down court off a defensive rebound.
TrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 05:15 PM   #26
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrillCosby View Post
The best thing for Shaq and the team will be pushing the tempo on offense. Shaq excels in transition and this team usually needs all the easy buckets they can get. I'm hoping Jenifer adjusts to this level quickly because he's always looking down court off a defensive rebound.
Ellis
Scott
Shaq
cobb
jenifer

This line up next year should get minutes together. Not too many teams could stop them in open court.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:05 PM   #27
jds513

jds513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Ellis
Scott
Shaq
cobb
jenifer

This line up next year should get minutes together. Not too many teams could stop them in open court.
I think there will be lots of intriguing lineups next year. Not only do I think they will win lots of games, but I think they will win games in many different ways. Being able to win in different ways speaks volumes about potential NCAA tournament success next year
jds513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:43 PM   #28
PakMan

PakMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrillCosby View Post
Exactly. The 3 game stretch that Shaq really showed up was when we were making a concerted effort to push the ball.
PakMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:45 PM   #29
PakMan

PakMan is on a distinguished road
Sensing the urgency surrounding the end of his career, I anticipate him making a Justin Jackson type improvement this offseason. As mentioned before, he just needs to SLOOOOWWW down.
PakMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:37 PM   #30
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
I guess right after the game, Shaq was going around the locker room and telling every guy that it's time to go to work. We're gonna have a great senior class.
KJ's#1Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote