Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2017, 11:58 AM   #911
NKY Bearcat

NKY Bearcat is on a distinguished road
Since everyone is going to continue to spam post until they know the rumor anyway...

The rumor is Jarron Cumberland entered his girlfriends apartment, beat up a guy who was having relations with said girlfriends, and took a pair of headphones.

By entered the apartment, we don't know if he was let in, had a key, or broke in. By beat up, we don't know if this was a shove or a full can of whoop ass. Finally taking the headphones, we don't know if they were his or hers.

Overall, people don't know anything. There are a lot of rumors from something serious to a nothing incident.

Just give it time. Remember that these players are young men, and we all make mistakes. Lets not be too quick to judge based off rumors.
NKY Bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:59 AM   #912
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoeFits View Post
Xavier troll.

Haven't posted since December of last year and you've posted 7 times in the past hour regarding this matter. LOL
Livinglegend started this website... do a little more research.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:07 PM   #913
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKY Bearcat View Post
Since everyone is going to continue to spam post until they know the rumor anyway...

The rumor is Jarron Cumberland entered his girlfriends apartment, beat up a guy who was having relations with said girlfriends, and took a pair of headphones.

By entered the apartment, we don't know if he was let in, had a key, or broke in. By beat up, we don't know if this was a shove or a full can of whoop ass. Finally taking the headphones, we don't know if they were his or hers.

Overall, people don't know anything. There are a lot of rumors from something serious to a nothing incident.

Just give it time. Remember that these players are young men, and we all make mistakes. Lets not be too quick to judge based off rumors.
Why are the headphones part of this story? Seems like a minor detail
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:13 PM   #914
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Headphones are a big deal because of intent. Instead of simple assault, could change to aggravated burgulary.

It seems minor but it’s the part I worry about most in this whole thing
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:13 PM   #915
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Alright not as bad as beating a girl anyways
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #916
prancer

prancer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Maybe that could be important legally, like it could take the crime from the realm of "domestic dispute" to "theft". So even though the headphones seem like a silly detail for all of us, maybe it affects what he could be charged with. I really don't know though.

And let's keep in mind this is all just a rumor. It's not a good rumor, but no one has been charged of any wrongdoing, much less convicted.
prancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #917
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Any dude that gets beat up and calls the cops it’s just.... I dunno, not cool to me.

Take an ass beating and move on
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:16 PM   #918
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Headphones are a big deal because of intent. Instead of simple assault, could change to aggravated burgulary.

It seems minor but it’s the part I worry about most in this whole thing
Yeah, if someone came in and beat someone up in my house, I wouldn’t even think of the headphones he took on the way out.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:19 PM   #919
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Alright not as bad as beating a girl anyways
This is what I was afraid of. Getting in a fight over a girl is a tale as old as time. It’s not great for image but guys get in fights over girls every day. Guess it depends on how bad of shape the guys in
Old 10-27-2017, 12:21 PM   #920
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Livinglegend started this website... do a little more research.
TheShoeFits - I'll take a public apology whenever you feel like eating some crow.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote