Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2011, 09:57 AM   #101
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
Is Andrew related to Barry White?
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:32 PM   #102
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
It would be great to get White in for an offical visit 2 weeks from now when the Cats play WVU. PBS will be rocking and the atmosphere will be wild. Maybe even get him to commit before he leaves town. Here's hoping, at least.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:38 PM   #103
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
I'm guessing that the fact that he has already made an unofficial visit will eliminate UC from getting an official. Just a guess but I would think he would choose a school he hasn't been to before for the last official visit.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #104
anbuc88
Elite Member

anbuc88 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
I'm guessing that the fact that he has already made an unofficial visit will eliminate UC from getting an official. Just a guess but I would think he would choose a school he hasn't been to before for the last official visit.
That may be true, but I think the schools on his final list all have had an official or unofficial visit. I think White likes the recruiting process and all the coaching staffs' fawning over him. I don't blame him as I would probably also use all of my visits and be wined and dined on someone else's dole.
anbuc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #105
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbuc88 View Post
That may be true, but I think the schools on his final list all have had an official or unofficial visit. I think White likes the recruiting process and all the coaching staffs' fawning over him. I don't blame him as I would probably also use all of my visits and be wined and dined on someone else's dole.
That could be, I really don't know all the schools he has visited versus which ones are on his list. If he has visited them all then it's anyone's guess. I would love for him to visit UC again I'm just not sure how beneficial it would be for him. I would think that one visit would suffice unless you live somewhat close to campus, which he doesn't.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:10 PM   #106
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
That could be, I really don't know all the schools he has visited versus which ones are on his list. If he has visited them all then it's anyone's guess. I would love for him to visit UC again I'm just not sure how beneficial it would be for him. I would think that one visit would suffice unless you live somewhat close to campus, which he doesn't.
While he did visit there's still some things he didn't get to see. For example, seeing a packed house for a football game, watching the team practice, and hang with the team and experience the city. Another visit wouldn't just be a waste of time.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:35 PM   #107
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat18 View Post
While he did visit there's still some things he didn't get to see. For example, seeing a packed house for a football game, watching the team practice, and hang with the team and experience the city. Another visit wouldn't just be a waste of time.
Of course it wouldn't be a waste of time, especially from UC's perspective. It's just that players typically don't do two visits unless they live relatively close to campus, which White does not. I think he got a good chance to hang with the team and experience the city (to a degree) during his unofficial visit. I'm sure he had a chance to play with some as well. As for the football game, that's great and all, but I doubt White cares enough about that to warrant a visit. I have no doubt that UC would love to get him on campus again.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #108
Bearcat04
Elite Member

Bearcat04 is on a distinguished road
As expected, T.J. Warren to N.C. State.

You can never rule anything out, but N.C. State now has a 5-star commitment at each of White's positions.

On the other hand, it sounds like KU is going even harder after White now that they just lost another one of their main targets.
Bearcat04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #109
Bearcat04
Elite Member

Bearcat04 is on a distinguished road
Georgetown just offered.

This time last year he said the offer that he covets the most is Georgetown. Playing near home must be important as he is considering Richmond.
Bearcat04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:41 AM   #110
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Georgetown is joined by Kansas, Louisville, Texas, NC State, Richmond, George Mason, Virginia Tech and Cincinnati in offering Andrew and being on his present list. Team Loaded's coach/director did not know the time table for a decision.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote