Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 06-12-2014, 08:26 AM   #11
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
There were so many rumors that I couldn't keep track. Eventually I stopped even following conference realignment because it was too hectic, and it was a waste of time. Much easier to simply root for the Cats no matter where they are.
Ha I agree. There was way more to it than I even posted but it was a while ago and I have no interest in re-reading anything about it.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #12
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
What you think about this idea

http://www.bcsnn.com/big-xii/777-big...n-and-usf.html

Last edited by Bearcatboy; 06-12-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:23 PM   #13
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post

The Information Exchange
Many college coaches -- such as Dan Mullen, who often shares ideas with old boss Urban Meyer -- explain why they open their doors to potential competitors. Adam Rittenberg »PSU coach 'Chopped' »Blog »
MCT via Getty Images
Sharing Secrets
Bob Stoops
All Business
Coaching Move
Kiper's Best

Big 12 ADs: 'Zero discussions' on expansion
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #14
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Zzzzzzzzz...
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:30 PM   #15
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I only want to say this once so let me make this clear: The Big 12 WILL NOT add a school from the American Athletic Conference. Not Cincinnati, not Central Florida, not South Florida, not UConn, not Houston, not SMU...

The only school out of the current P5 conferences that has ANY chance of a football only invite would be BYU but even that is very unlikely.

Connecticut has an outside chance at the B1G and a good chance at the ACC should the conference need to back fill.

Cincinnati has a good chance at the ACC should the conference need to back fill.

South and Central Florida have a very small chance at the ACC.

No other G5 school has any realistic shot at any P5 conference...
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:15 AM   #16
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
I only want to say this once so let me make this clear: The Big 12 WILL NOT add a school from the American Athletic Conference. Not Cincinnati, not Central Florida, not South Florida, not UConn, not Houston, not SMU...

The only school out of the current P5 conferences that has ANY chance of a football only invite would be BYU but even that is very unlikely.

Connecticut has an outside chance at the B1G and a good chance at the ACC should the conference need to back fill.

Cincinnati has a good chance at the ACC should the conference need to back fill.

Yeah, BYU is next on their list, but why is there no chance they add a current AAC member? If they expand, they will not stay at 11, they will want 12 members. No power conference teams are going to leave for the Big 12. Therefore, if they expand, they really don't have any other options.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #17
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Danny V. ‏@DTVgoUC · 24m
Whatever you say RT "@All_SEC: "Big 12 needs Cincinnati and UCF" #UCF pic.twitter.com/9dwByvmWdD"
Old 06-16-2014, 09:01 PM   #18
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Danny V. ‏@DTVgoUC · 24m
Whatever you say RT "@All_SEC: "Big 12 needs Cincinnati and UCF" #UCF pic.twitter.com/9dwByvmWdD"
Completely meaningless offseason fodder. I am clearly more intelligent than 95% of ESPN College football analysts, so I don't exactly give them much credibility. Not to mention it was only brought up by two no-names on Twitter...
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #19
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Completely meaningless offseason fodder. I am clearly more intelligent than 95% of ESPN College football analysts, so I don't exactly give them much credibility. Not to mention it was only brought up by two no-names on Twitter...
Danny is a member on this board just passing on what he saw.

Last edited by Bearcatboy; 06-16-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote