Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: How would you like to use it for 18-19?
JUCO recruit 8 33.33%
HS recruit 2 8.33%
Graduate transfer 11 45.83%
Non-graduate transfer (sits out 18-19) 2 8.33%
Save it for Class of '19 recruit 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2018, 05:31 PM   #11
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
I’m concerned. We’ve had an impact recruit each season for a while now. Last year we had Cane Broome playing so I’ll give us that. Next year we don’t have one AND we are losing 2 years worth.

Fingers crossed, but I think it’s going to be a frustrating year.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:04 PM   #12
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Checked in with joe cremo but lots of competition with that one
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:31 PM   #13
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
I’m concerned. We’ve had an impact recruit each season for a while now. Last year we had Cane Broome playing so I’ll give us that. Next year we don’t have one AND we are losing 2 years worth.

Fingers crossed, but I think it’s going to be a frustrating year.
i like the 2 recruits we got but I think it could take them a couple years. It is looking like a rebuilding year. Lot of unknowns. hopefully a couple guys surprise us. I think we will be rebuilding even if we had a top recruit or two. (clark or evans freshman level)

Last edited by cincyguy13; 04-02-2018 at 06:33 PM.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #14
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
Checked in with joe cremo but lots of competition with that one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBIeZU92iVc

Radio interview with Cremo. He talks about UC's interest from the 6:15-6:45 mark
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:04 AM   #15
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBIeZU92iVc

Radio interview with Cremo. He talks about UC's interest from the 6:15-6:45 mark
Cremo says that he had is worst game against us, also mentions coaches who will promise one thing and show another. Weirdly I think we will be in his final list of schools. Cincinnati probably the only one who told him they love his toughness and being in right position along with his shooting. Most coaches going to tell him he is going to come in and bomb away. Sounds like he has good head on his shoulders and will know the difference between a genuine offer and bull crap. He will get stronger and will have opportunity to score here. Along with NCAA tournament hopes.
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #16
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense first View Post
Cremo says that he had is worst game against us, also mentions coaches who will promise one thing and show another. Weirdly I think we will be in his final list of schools. Cincinnati probably the only one who told him they love his toughness and being in right position along with his shooting. Most coaches going to tell him he is going to come in and bomb away. Sounds like he has good head on his shoulders and will know the difference between a genuine offer and bull crap. He will get stronger and will have opportunity to score here. Along with NCAA tournament hopes.
If we get this kid I'd be so pumped. Him, Cumberland, Cane could really score. If Trevor gets it figured out we could really knock down some 3s this year.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:33 AM   #17
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
This would be my ultimate team for next year. Its going to sound pretty mean as far as Jennifer goes, and I know it's not going to happen but this is truly how I feel.

C. Broome /L. Johnson
J. Cremo / T. Moore
J. Cummberland / K. Williams
T. Scott / M. Diara
N. Brooks / Elie

Redshirt Laquil Hardnett, get a transfer and hold on to Jennifers Scholy.

Again, I don't think Jennifer is going anywhere I just feel like he doesn't give us anything for the most important position on our team. I would rather let Cane go with it and throw Logan more minutes so he can be ready to take control his sophomore year.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:40 AM   #18
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Nsoseme is an atrocious FT shooter. Imo we need his minutes as early in the half as possible. Might as well start him I say. It's going to be a TO anytime he gets fouled in the bonus.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:47 AM   #19
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
This would be my ultimate team for next year. Its going to sound pretty mean as far as Jennifer goes, and I know it's not going to happen but this is truly how I feel.

C. Broome /L. Johnson
J. Cremo / T. Moore
J. Cummberland / K. Williams
T. Scott / M. Diara
N. Brooks / Elie

Redshirt Laquil Hardnett, get a transfer and hold on to Jennifers Scholy.

Again, I don't think Jennifer is going anywhere I just feel like he doesn't give us anything for the most important position on our team. I would rather let Cane go with it and throw Logan more minutes so he can be ready to take control his sophomore year.
Disagree I like Jenifer, takes about as many charges as anyone in the country makes good decisions, very solid player imo also is Cremo a sure thing?
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #20
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Disagree I like Jenifer, takes about as many charges as anyone in the country makes good decisions, very solid player imo also is Cremo a sure thing?
No way he's a sure thing.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote