Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 06-16-2019, 11:28 AM   #1521
kskenyon4
Elite Member

kskenyon4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcginnjw View Post
He has not reclassified.
Well to clarify, he has reclassified before, from 2019 TO 2020.
kskenyon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:41 PM   #1522
bearcat1518

bearcat1518 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
To be fair half that list Mick guys he recruited. He was the best in nation in 90's
Yes, Mick was on staff from ‘96-‘01, so that really only affects the range of Ruben Patterson thru DerMarr, K-Satt, Harper. But let’s be honest, yes Mick was a part of the recruitment process, but Mick wasn’t the reason they were coming here.
bearcat1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:30 PM   #1523
HarryBosch

HarryBosch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat1518 View Post
Yes, Mick was on staff from ‘96-‘01, so that really only affects the range of Ruben Patterson thru DerMarr, K-Satt, Harper. But let’s be honest, yes Mick was a part of the recruitment process, but Mick wasn’t the reason they were coming here.
'Ya think?
HarryBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:08 PM   #1524
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Not cool.

Would be a bitch move to push him out in frickin June
Brennen must've heard me. We pushed out a all American before when we was #1 in country
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:10 PM   #1525
TheRealMick
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
Pushing out a player this late in the year would be a terrible look. If you don't want a guy, you let him know in April. You don't keep him around and tell him you want him, then push him out when a better recruit comes along.

If you think you've got a shot at a guy like Harvey, you hold onto a scholarship (or have a backup plan involving someone - like Vogt - being a walk-on for a year).

Hopefully we have backup plan (or Harvey is a 2020 guy). If we push out a guy this late in the year I expect a major drop in player loyalty in future years.
I seen he wasn't wanted just off workout reports. We wouldn't had to add Jaevin if moore had developed enough for new staff. Not one word of how moore looks different this year at all from NOBODY!
Old 06-16-2019, 03:12 PM   #1526
TheRealMick
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat1518 View Post
I thought mick came with flint? Either way flint was the reason mick is who is today. Without snitching on Ohio state we had no shot at him
Old 06-16-2019, 04:41 PM   #1527
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I seen he wasn't wanted just off workout reports. We wouldn't had to add Jaevin if moore had developed enough for new staff. Not one word of how moore looks different this year at all from NOBODY!
What’s your fascination with kicking Moore off the team? I get it, he isn’t good but he only has 2 years left and we have to fill 5 spots next year. Kicking off anyone at this point isnt accomplishing anything.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #1528
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
What’s your fascination with kicking Moore off the team? I get it, he isn’t good but he only has 2 years left and we have to fill 5 spots next year. Kicking off anyone at this point isnt accomplishing anything.
I think he was saying it if this other guy that we probably won’t get was a 2019 instead of a 2020 recruit.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:46 PM   #1529
TheRealMick
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
I think he was saying it if this other guy that we probably won’t get was a 2019 instead of a 2020 recruit.
Yeah that's what im saying. I also didn't start the guessing game that moore would be the odd man out.
Old 06-16-2019, 06:09 PM   #1530
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yeah that's what im saying. I also didn't start the guessing game that moore would be the odd man out.
I’m still holding out hope that Moore can give us something. Anything. If brannen can help him out, an extra shooter is never a bad thing. But of course, he has to actually make the shot.

Also- there were 4-5 guys the last couple years that literally gave us nothing. would have been nice to have a couple more players that could give us something.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote